`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
JOE PATERNO FIRED!!!!

RE: JOE PATERNO FIRED!!!!
Being only an hour away from State College, I have been fed this travesty since the day Scumdusky was cuffed and stuffed. I agree 100% Joe and the ENTIRE coaching staff knew something was going on and didn't have the moral capacity to do anything about it. If you are squeamish or sensitive to some of the things that monster did to those kids, don't read this article, but it pretty much sums up how just about everyone feels about McQueary in this area. I think, if anything, McQueary should be standing right beside Scumdusky in the court room being tried for the crimes committed since 2002 because it could have been stopped right there. I am the father of 2 beautiful girls that are still in elementary school and I can assure you, there would be nothing stopping me from making sure there wasn't even a trial if those were my kids!

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ycn-10399373

[Image: steelers.jpg]

(11-11-2011, 12:08 AM)jeremy0998 Wrote: Being only an hour away from State College, I have been fed this travesty since the day Scumdusky was cuffed and stuffed. I agree 100% Joe and the ENTIRE coaching staff knew something was going on and didn't have the moral capacity to do anything about it. If you are squeamish or sensitive to some of the things that monster did to those kids, don't read this article, but it pretty much sums up how just about everyone feels about McQueary in this area. I think, if anything, McQueary should be standing right beside Scumdusky in the court room being tried for the crimes committed since 2002 because it could have been stopped right there. I am the father of 2 beautiful girls that are still in elementary school and I can assure you, there would be nothing stopping me from making sure there wasn't even a trial if those were my kids!

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ycn-10399373
A lot of people are giving McQueary a lot of poop over this, and since you live an hour away from PSU, then you know how the regional police forces work.

So let me ask you this, who are the State College Police going to believe and do something about the matter quickly, an assistant football coach, or the most "respected" Football Coach in the Nation.

I can guarantee you, that if Paterno had gone to the Police himself, Sandusky would not have had the opportunity to molest other children, they would have arrested him that same day, no if's and's or but's.

Now if Mike McQueary goes to the police, and tells them what he saw, their attitude is going to be " yea, right, uh huh, we will look in to it", they take their good old time in doing so, they go to Paterno and ask him, he says he knows nothing about it, they go Sandusky and ask him, he denies it, he is a well known coach there, the Heir Apparent Head Coach, well liked because of his coaching position as well as his charitable donations, who are they going to believe, we both know it wouldn't have been Mike McQueary, and they probably would have brought him up on charges of making false reports to Police Officers.

it's a no win situation for McQueary, he reported it to the person he thought could get action taken quicker, and it was swept under the carpet by all of those higher than him, now he is being made to look like the bad guy, when he did try to do the right thing.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I think you are missing the whole point. There should have been a 911 call made about 5 minutes after he saw ANYTHING as horrible as whats described. A 911 call to tell them there was an bloody mess in the shower of that building and someone needed to come pick it up for the trash. There would have been little room for doubt when the cops got there, Scumdusky on the shower room floor and the boy getting loaded into an ambulance on the way to the hospital. McQueary could have and should have played the hero in the situation, not walked out and left that boy there. All of the cases from 2002 until now could have been prevented right then and there and McQueary gets the keys to the city along with his very own Superman cape. That would have been protecting Willy. Instead, he takes the lowest road possible and turns his back, leaves, calls his dad, then goes to his dad's house to "talk it over". That's the most spineless thing he could have done. On the news this morning they said that after numerous threats on his life, McQueary won't be anywhere near Lion's stadium this weekend. I hope the BOT makes that a permanent thing real soon.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

News today is Penn state lost a main sponsor as well, cars.com will no longer be with them. This McQuary should be hung out to dry with along with Scumdusky, IMO he is just as guilty, may as well pulled up a chair and watched. If i had that dudes size i would of had a field day on that perv before calling the cops, but either way the cops should of been instantly called. Now a college who has spent years and years building itself a prestigious top name in the country is burning down in flames all around them.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

McQueary was just put on Administrative leave
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(11-11-2011, 12:50 AM)shezdoni Wrote: A lot of people are giving McQueary a lot of poop over this, and since you live an hour away from PSU, then you know how the regional police forces work.

So let me ask you this, who are the State College Police going to believe and do something about the matter quickly, an assistant football coach, or the most "respected" Football Coach in the Nation.

I can guarantee you, that if Paterno had gone to the Police himself, Sandusky would not have had the opportunity to molest other children, they would have arrested him that same day, no if's and's or but's.
He should have called both! I mean, really, you wouldn't call the police? It's really unbelievable that McQueary didn't call the police. He called his Dad first? Why? Can he not think for himself?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

McQueary and Paterno should both be prosecuted for covering up a crime. It's not like PSU wasn't aware of the problem. They were made aware back in 1998, when a boy came home with wet hair. When his mom asked what happened, he said he had taken a shower with Sandusky. The investigation "turned up nothing," but it SHOULD have put them on notice that there was a problem. Three more years of molested boys. McQueary saw in 2002. Nine MORE years of molested boys. And NO ACTION BY ANYONE!!!

They should ALL be prosecuted to the fullest of the law for aiding and abetting a child molester.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

The fans who are rioting are the biggest losers as well. How would they feel if they were the 1 molested, or it was their little brother who was raped? Would they still profess their love for JoPa, and riot?