`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you tell me if this is Authentic?

RE: Can you tell me if this is Authentic?
(11-08-2011, 07:00 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Examples:

Authentic game used by the man himself...

[Image: 2920b1f1.jpg]

[Image: dec67039.jpg]

[Image: 1f5a8a62.jpg]

[Image: 83c38513.jpg]

This is what I can fit my fat butt into and what's available mainstream...

[Image: 207b4706.jpg]

[Image: 306f99c2.jpg]

[Image: 4819f241.jpg]

[Image: b1259219.jpg]

One word..................SICK.
(11-08-2011, 08:08 PM)jallwine1 Wrote: Looks legit....On a side note. I've got a ton of Douglas AU and GU stuff I would love to trade.

Hit me up on a pm.
(11-08-2011, 08:43 PM)Scratchii Wrote: This jersey is a 100% "Authentic" CHINA fake. The quality is wayyyy better than a Replica (Screen print) or Swingman jersey. But it is not the Authentic you are thinking of. Right off the bat, you can tell by the stitching on the jersey. It is so fine and close, while the Authentic ones from NFL shops will be more spaced with XXXXX stiching.

By the way, Authentic does not mean Game-Ready/Issued.

Here is how I rank jersey quality from low to high:
Replica (screen print)
Swingman (has stitching, but a 3 layer patch on authentic is just mashed into one on this type)
"Authentic" China Fake - can be had at half the price of a Replica, good quality, just not "Authentic"
Authentic
Game Ready/Issued - these are the real deal. The quality that the players wear on the field. Check the tags, they are ONLY MADE IN BERLIN, if it says anywhere else, then it isn't Game Ready!
You can check out the stitching on this Vick Jersey
[Image: 1298478409137_002.JPG]

It is very neat, but not as clumped like the Harry Douglas Jersey

I want to thank everyone who replied. I had the feeling that he did not get the jersey directly from an NFL authorized dealer. That was my main question, weather it was a real, non-fake, non-china made jersey. I know the autograph is real. Like mentioned, either way, it looks better then a screened meshed jersey. It was just that he says that it is authentic and not cheap which he is just selling a lie. I will think about buying it. Again, thanks for the great replies. Keep it up. You all make the collecting community stronger by giving your input on the simple questions and on large decisions.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Just wait and buy a gamer. Your guy should sell in the 250-300 range and actually be game worn, well worth the extra $$
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(11-09-2011, 11:14 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Just wait and buy a gamer. Your guy should sell in the 250-300 range and actually be game worn, well worth the extra $$

That is what i have been looking for, for 3 years now. I am tempted to write to the team and just ask for one.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

One will appear at some point...
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(11-09-2011, 12:40 PM)kollectornet Wrote: That is what i have been looking for, for 3 years now. I am tempted to write to the team and just ask for one.
thats actually a perdy good idea, I have read some great things happening when people do that
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

so, how much would a jersey like this cost from...lets see....Champs Sports?

its 'authentic', its an 'authentic signature'....

NOWHERE in the description is he ever saying this is an official jersey used in a game - just an 'official reebok jersey'.....

has anyone actually seen what reebok puts out? guys/gals - there is always a cheaper model available for someone who can't buy the "official' stuff....okay, here goes:

http://www.reebok.com/US/product?modelId...009A-2VTAP

OH MY GOSH!! ITS GOT TO BE FAKE! YOU CAN'T GET AN ADRIAN PETERSON OFFICIAL JERSEY FROM REEBOK FOR $80 DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER!! (however, i do notice some might be screen printed - but i digress...)

seriously. its a Harry Douglas auto on a Reebok jersey - he signed the think at a dang Publix grocery store. time to lighten up people.

On a side note....why does the fake have to be from China? Could be from a counterfeiter here in USA, or Mexico, or Canada or anywhere else. LOVE ME SOME STEREOTYPES.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]