`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie trader, need opinions

RE: Rookie trader, need opinions
lol ok cool thanks guys, wasnt so sure with nothing to work with as far as BV or much SV. Figure yall would know more about the atomic xfractors then me
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

thats a real bad deal for you bro....you already have a really nice auto....you could get another killer one with that 50 bucks and keep the one you already have.

I mean your card is rarer than the one you are trading for.

They are both sweet cards....but IMO....I would def stay away from that deal.

(11-09-2011, 12:50 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: thats a real bad deal for you bro....you already have a really nice auto....you could get another killer one with that 50 bucks and keep the one you already have.

I mean your card is rarer than the one you are trading for.

They are both sweet cards....but IMO....I would def stay away from that deal.
I found two completed sales history on ebay of these, one sold for $102 bucks, and the other for $133, so a average of $117 or so. The one murray finest /30 that was sold there went for $121, and that was before the big game against the seahawks on all of them. Not sure what they would go for now, but probably more. I just cant see shelling out 175 bucks on a card that hasnt even been booked yet.

I guess it really a question of which card is better to collect and will get top dollar when you need it.

(11-09-2011, 01:02 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I found two completed sales history on ebay of these, one sold for $102 bucks, and the other for $133, so a average of $117 or so. The one murray finest /30 that was sold there went for $121, and that was before the big game against the seahawks on all of them. Not sure what they would go for now, but probably more. I just cant see shelling out 175 bucks on a card that hasnt even been booked yet.

I guess it really a question of which card is better to collect and will get top dollar when you need it.
so the card you have is actually selling for more than the one he has and he wants 50 dollar boot?

(11-09-2011, 01:09 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: so the card you have is actually selling for more than the one he has and he wants 50 dollar boot?
ya, he is asking for 275 if you wanna take it home right now with no trade, 175 min. I think im just pass it up for now. For that kinda mola i would have better luck just getting a box or two of chrome with another 20 thrown in and maybe hit a cam newton auto worth a bajillion bucks.

What would be a good deal for it?

Man i would love to own one of those crystal atomics, like really bad, but im not gonna cut my own wrists so to speak if its a bad deal. So if anybody out there seeing this has one or knows someone, lmk if you wanna work something out.

(11-09-2011, 01:19 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: ya, he is asking for 275 if you wanna take it home right now with no trade, 175 min. I think im just pass it up for now. For that kinda mola i would have better luck just getting a box or two of chrome with another 20 thrown in and maybe hit a cam newton auto worth a bajillion bucks.

What would be a good deal for it?

Man i would love to own one of those crystal atomics, like really bad, but im not gonna cut my own wrists so to speak if its a bad deal. So if anybody out there seeing this has one or knows someone, lmk if you wanna work something out.
I have no idea what its worth.....but I know he asking way more than it should bring IMO.....thats way to much money for an auto of a guy with 2 good games ya know?

He looks promising....I think he is gonna be a beast...and that card is beautiful....but there are 50 of them....its a new product...so give them time to come to market...you will get one way cheaper than that.

I just dont see how he could ask for your card and 50 bucks when your card is going higher.

If anything it should be a straight up trade.

Chrome is hot right now. And still fairly new, so not many out there...wait, and you will be able to get that card much cheaper!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Ok values were released today, guy was right on the money too. 175 is the book for his crystal atomic. However he wants a derrick rose rookie. I dont know a thing about basketball though lol