`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded cards BV to be included in ORG

Graded cards BV to be included in ORG
So we know that having a card graded does increase the value, some more then others. However if you add the card to the org and mark is as graded, the BV just shows up as n/a. Even though Beckett does have a value for the different grades. Just received an email stating that Beckett is working with the developer and will included graded card values in a future release.

RE: Graded cards BV to be included in ORG
Thought that was supposed to be in this release, actually. At least that's what they said when we left the 'beta' version back in the spring...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Yea idk, not even sure when to expect the future release, but it would be helpful when trying to trade a graded card.

there actually already are graded card prices on here. just not for every card. i guess just some of the more popular ones or something.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I dont have a subscription to the OPG. I get the paper book in the mail every month. Does anyone know if they still make the price guide JUST for graded cards anymore?? If not, I jus might have to drop the paper mag & sign up for the opg.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(11-09-2011, 07:39 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I dont have a subscription to the OPG. I get the paper book in the mail every month. Does anyone know if they still make the price guide JUST for graded cards anymore?? If not, I jus might have to drop the paper mag & sign up for the opg.
I actually just got an email a couple days ago about this - Its a yearly publication and is scheduled to be released December 11th I think. Mid December but I'm unsure the exact date atm.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yea there are, however they dont show up in the org. So if you mark a card for trade and have it as a graded 9 or whatever, just shows up as n/a. Have to do a manuel search then look up the graded price.

(11-09-2011, 06:28 PM)nthnoak Wrote: there actually already are graded card prices on here. just not for every card. i guess just some of the more popular ones or something.

(11-10-2011, 11:34 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Yea there are, however they dont show up in the org. So if you mark a card for trade and have it as a graded 9 or whatever, just shows up as n/a. Have to do a manuel search then look up the graded price.
I have a couple of graded cards, but not even sure they show up as 'graded' in the org... how do you mark them that way? I've tried but not sure if I was successful lol.

Ok, I looked and just like you said it does show up as n/a but it doesn't even show the grade the card has attached to it. How would a potential trader know what grade your graded card has except through a message? Isn't that the point of the org having the ability to add your grades? (or am I just restating your original thought? lol)
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

If you go to your org and under the layout tab, there is a option for grade. Click that and you can mark your cards as graded and specify which company did the grading.

(11-10-2011, 01:08 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I have a couple of graded cards, but not even sure they show up as 'graded' in the org... how do you mark them that way? I've tried but not sure if I was successful lol.

Ok, I looked and just like you said it does show up as n/a but it doesn't even show the grade the card has attached to it. How would a potential trader know what grade your graded card has except through a message? Isn't that the point of the org having the ability to add your grades? (or am I just restating your original thought? lol)

This really is an area that I feel Beckett falls short on. They promote the grading services like crazy and for the most part I really like the buying, trading and having cards graded. I think my collection is somewhere just over 200 graded cards. The idea that they no longer publish the magazine every two months and the limited number of cards in the online version is just weak. But, perhaps they will get it together going forward...I'm sure at a price to the members :-(.

BGS graded: http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbn...=snapfish/

http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]