`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch card give away Contest!

RE: Patch card give away Contest!
First would have been the Cam Newton Leaf Draft BGS 10 w/ 10 Auto.

But this is the card I miss that I just recently sold with my collection. BKB
3/25
[Image: DwyanewadeBowmanChromeFront.jpg]

Don't have pictures but there were 2 cards I wish I had back. A 2009 Adrian Peterson Topps Magic 48 AU/25 that I traded for like 15 Ginter relics, a Ginter box & a Rip card that I ripped & got nothing out of. The other card I wish I still had is a 2009 Press Pass Legends Saturday Signatures Matthew Stafford. I don't even remember what I traded that for.

I really wish I had these cards back!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

got this in a group break! i wish i still had it cuz i love the kid but u kno...things happen!
but it was #d 8/10 to his JERSEY NUMBER!

[Image: Scan_Pic0011.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0012.jpg]
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

I don't have a scan, but during my freshman year of High School (wayyyy back in 1992/93) I traded a 92/93 Fleer Michael Jordan Total D card for a 92/93 Shaq Ultra Rookie card.

Also miss the Sidney Crosby Young Guns card I pulled from a single pack I purchased from Target, sold it for $180 shortly after I pulled it.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

miss this sexy

[Image: 2010CertifiedFabricOfTheGameCharlesWoodson04of10.jpg]

holy moly!!!!!!
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Im posting the 4 together because their part of the 2008 FOTG set, their all /20 and i had 4 of them
i miss them more than i miss my matt ryan autographs, i had over 10 matt ryan auto's i now have ONE left!!!!! it sucks to have to sell everything recently but it was to get my life back on track, and it has been nothing but positive things since i've done it so in a way im verry happy I made the choice

But, i do miss everything a lot..... eventually maybe i'll recuperate some day

but yes these are the patch cards i miss most that i sold months and months ago

[Image: update36.jpg]

each one /20

[Image: 140CAD1NAXT.jpg]

I had this iconic upper deck card once in my dad and i collection when i was little. I was used to collect griffey and seeing the most important card leave, was very devastating. But my dad needed the money for us.

[Image: 140CA7KIG22.jpg]

This was my favorite. We used to own one similar to this one. I couldnt find the exact image. but we fell short so he had to sell it. This was the one i regret the most. Wished we could have gone around it.

I had to borrow these images. I don't have either.

I traded this a few weeks ago...I dont think I will ever find a nicer patch...but I guess I cant be to upset since it was in on a deal for a big time PC card....but here she is
[Image: LOGOPATCH.jpg]

Said it before and I'll say it again.....damn I wish I didn't sell those Brady RCs at the garage sale in 01. Sold 5 for a dollar :-(