`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My early 90s Basketball/Football/Hockey for your baseball

My early 90s Basketball/Football/Hockey for your baseball
digging though an old box of baseball cards and found some 1990-93 basketball/football/hockey cards....

All the Basketball/Football are added to my org. Startin on the Hockey now.

Most are crap cards but there appear to be a few minor gems in there (couple emmitt smith rookies for example).

I'd prefer to trade the whole lot for something of comperable value in baseball (either 1-2 nicer cards or a similar lot of crap). I'm most interested in San Francisco Giants but willing to consider all offers.

Everything should be in decent condition but I'm sure a few cards have dinged corners etc. Happy to provide scans of anything upon request.

RE: My early 90s Basketball/Football/Hockey for your baseball
(11-05-2011, 10:49 PM)kinarism Wrote: digging though an old box of baseball cards and found some 1990-93 basketball/football/hockey cards....

All the Basketball/Football are added to my org. Startin on the Hockey now.

Most are crap cards but there appear to be a few minor gems in there (couple emmitt smith rookies for example).

I'd prefer to trade the whole lot for something of comperable value in baseball (either 1-2 nicer cards or a similar lot of crap). I'm most interested in San Francisco Giants but willing to consider all offers.
LMAO!!! Crap for Crap this post made me laugh i'm sorry
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(11-05-2011, 11:00 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: LMAO!!! Crap for Crap this post made me laugh i'm sorry
heh...yeah. wasn't expecting much excitement from this post but figured what the hey...maybe someone here has an interest in this stuff.

(11-06-2011, 12:00 AM)kinarism Wrote: heh...yeah. wasn't expecting much excitement from this post but figured what the hey...maybe someone here has an interest in this stuff.
You never know. there is many with different collecting tastes here
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]