`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one last shout out for help!!

RE: one last shout out for help!!
(11-03-2011, 10:58 PM)tha penguin Wrote: Why are you taking them out of toploaders to scan?!? HAHA! That must take forever!!!
Check my photobucket, scans are fine with toploaders, keeps the cards aligned better too...
the foil cards look cleaner in my opinion outside of the loaders... but the last 600 scans are staying in the top loaders hahaha. Cause yes it is taking frickin forever. My wife told me I am ADD LOL Smile

i wish i could help, i wasnt collecting during this time period thoughSad My last card was 1997 and i just back into it august of this year. I did see a place that sold alot of common and cards you usually dont find on ebay or COMC but it was after doing a big search for stuff on google. Your would be surprised what you can find hidden away at some forum or little known card outlet on there.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-03-2011, 11:03 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i wish i could help, i wasnt collecting during this time period thoughSad My last card was 1997 and i just back into it august of this year. I did see a place that sold alot of common and cards you usually dont find on ebay or COMC but it was after doing a big search for stuff on google. Your would be surprised what you can find hidden away at some forum or little known card outlet on there.
I have done the google search too... it is like finding a needle in a hay stack, but I have been lucky a few times and sometimes you track down cards you need in peoples buckets that just happen to show up in the search... I appreciate all of your replies Smile I was starting to feel like i was on an island.

(11-03-2011, 10:08 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Someone help this guy!
So buy em for him Kel.....lol....you can find anything....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++