`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Panini Rant

Another Panini Rant
So I was wondering how I would like this when it came to pass and i HATE IT.

Due to Panini's new distribution rules internet sellers cannot sell product until it has been in the hobby shop for 7 days.

So the hobby shops have the Score hockey now but by the time it gets to me it will be 2 weeks-- just crazy. I order all my stuff from DAcardworld and it takes a week to get here.

The nearest shop that carries hockey is 4 hours from me and those that are closer have no interest in ordering hockey for me.

So once again screw the customer.

RE: Another Panini Rant
well Toys R Us had retail packs of it before Hobby (figure that one out)

as i saw it posted on other forums
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(11-02-2011, 10:53 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: well Toys R Us had retail packs of it before Hobby (figure that one out)

as i saw it posted on other forums
That happens all the time with TAU. Artifacts, UD 1 2 etc.

...and that's why i've decided never to buy a panini product until they start being a little more customer oriented.

(11-03-2011, 12:30 AM)rippinwax Wrote: That happens all the time with TAU. Artifacts, UD 1 2 etc.
really didn't know that

(11-03-2011, 03:55 AM)kstjst Wrote: ...and that's why i've decided never to buy a panini product until they start being a little more customer oriented.
I hear you, speak with your wallet is always a good method

Same thing with Upper Deck is going on also though. For non UD authorized distributors you cannot get their products until 30 days after release. My LCS still has not gotten any Artifacts and can't for the next week or so. And UD did all this to help the B&M shops. Well it's not helping mine because I have decided to look elsewhere this year for UD products.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(11-03-2011, 08:57 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Same thing with Upper Deck is going on also though. For non UD authorized distributors you cannot get their products until 30 days after release. My LCS still has not gotten any Artifacts and can't for the next week or so. And UD did all this to help the B&M shops. Well it's not helping mine because I have decided to look elsewhere this year for UD products.
agree

they should take out the middle man... it be easier

Several Things here,
Pensfan First tell your local hobby shop to apply to be a Certified Diamond Dealer, and he will get his product right away either direct or distributor.

Second on the score product, there is no difference between Hobby and Retail, it is like victory but better, also Being a Brick and mortar store I love Panini's policy on this, it gives hobby dealers a week advantage over show and internet dealers, so we can get singles up and boxes in the store for sale, and compete.

Chris
BTW also Score Hockey for expample besisdes the internet and show dealer restrictions, is a retail product and as long as its not out on shelves before a certain date, stores can put it out as they get it, some get it faster than others. For exapmle, I got my cases from one distributor yesterday, but wont see my other product form a different distributor until tomorrow.