`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Triple Threads *Edit* Opened other mini box

RE: Topps Triple Threads
(11-02-2011, 04:52 PM)Praxis Wrote: Debating on whether to bay or PC the Koufax...not a lot of his cards on the bay currently so not sure what it would command.
It will bring a boat load of cash....seen single signed cards by him go for 500+++...you could do a completed sales search and look at what past "like" cards went for.....this would help your choice....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Topps Triple Threads *Edit* Opened other mini box
Koufax cards go for lots of money. I seen the Koufax autos from the 11 tribute set go for more than the Aarons.

In regards to your second box, even that wasnt a decent pull, mainly because I am a B-Mac fan. The Roy isnt a bad relic. That box you are looking to get your money back, but no where near your first mini.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

Great break! I would definately sell that Koufax. Look how much this one went for

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Topps-Tripl...2a153eac62
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Thanks a lot for finding that for me!

(11-03-2011, 12:33 AM)Praxis Wrote: Thanks a lot for finding that for me!
no prob. there was also a white whale 1/1 that sold for over $1,000
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Koufax AND Campy in two consecutive boxes?! You lucky....gentleman. Big Grin
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(11-02-2011, 05:06 PM)dlcarst Wrote: It seems people getting back in always have great pulls! Sweet Koufax!
Its to get them "hooked" and then they drop all kinds of money trying to get back to that original high!!!!!

(11-02-2011, 05:06 PM)dlcarst Wrote: It seems people getting back in always have great pulls! Sweet Koufax!
It really does seem that way. It will be 2 years in Feb since I got back into it. I bought a couple boxes with part of my tax return and got a Ryan Braun GU Auto in the first pack and I was officially hooked again. My interest started to lessen again this past summer but had a couple extra bucks and bought 2 boxes of Topps Series 2 from Blowout and got the Canary Diamond Anniversary Babe Ruth 1/1 and i was back interested again. Funny how that works. It seems like I always will come back eventually. BTW, nice pulls. I wouldn't sell that Koufax if it were mine though.

That's 2 of the best boxes I have seen busted. The Koufax is sick!
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]