`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Bowman Chrome blaster!

Awesome Bowman Chrome blaster!
Bought a 2011 Bowman Chrome blaster today at Wal-Mart. As I opened the 1st pack, I noticed the back of the cards were showing and noticed the first one was numbered to 50 and was a USA card. I then flipped the cards over to the front and noticed the card was a gold refractor obviously, I then began to sort through the cards in that pack and came to find that the card was also auto'd! One in just over 4,000 boxes to pull something like it. I then continued on to the following packs and in the very next one I pulled a Brandon Guyer auto! Two autos in one blaster! Needless to say I was pretty ecstatic, especially since I'm a huge Rays fan and PC Brandon Guyer. The USA auto was of Alex Bregman, looks to be a decent prospect. By far the best blaster I haver ever gotten. I am curious though, in the regular Bowman I believe they correctly had Guyer with the Rays but now they have him back as a Cub. How do they do that? lol... Just seemed very awkward to me, even in Platinum they had him as a Ray. Also bought a value box with the one Bowman Chrome hobby pack and the Harper exclusive card, looking for the Gold Harper as I have the other two, in it I pulled a Pablo Sandoval relic in one of the Update packs. Pretty good day at Wal-Mart for me, had to share. Thanks

RE: Awesome Bowman Chrome blaster!
Good for you. Nice blaster! Never had such luck myself.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Awesome Bowman Chrome blaster!
Nice stuff! Would love to see a scan!