`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys I'm still here!

Hey guys I'm still here!
I've been absent way too long. For the few that do know me, I've been Afghanistan for the past 3 months. I have one month left. For about the last month and half to two months, my internet has been incredibly bad. I've had to go to mobile versions of most sites. It's that bad. For whatever reason it's sped up the last week or so, so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyones been doing. I've been hitting eBay like crazy while I've been here. I'm about 10 cards away from completing the 2010 SPx Shadow Box set. If you have one or know anyone that has one, let me know and maybe we can work something out. I've also picked up a lot of odds and ends on eBay as well. I can't wait to get back because I'll get to scan them all and show them off to all of you. I've also purchased qutie a few boxes to bust when I get back. I'll be sure to post those as well when I get back. My girlfriend has been the best while I've been gone. Dutifully collecting all eBay gems and autographed mini helmets. She's also been assisting with the purchase of a new home! My new house closes on the 14th and I'll get to move right in when I get back. Lots of stuff going on as you can see. I get one room that is designated my "man cave" so I may be hitting up some of you for some ideas. Anyways, just wanted to check in, share some good news with everyone and see how everyone is doing. Give me some updates on your latest pulls!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Hey guys I'm still here!
Great news man! And thanks for your service!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Well I'm over here this time as a civilian. Hence the 4 month deployment. Thanks though!

my best friend is over there too man...he cant wait to get back....he has a 1 year old he never gets to see.
Glad everything is going good man....Hope everything stays that way and you enjoy your new house and all those goodies waiting on you!

Thanks! I can't wait. It's going to be like Christmas when I get back. I'll have at least 5 boxes to open. Super pumped

I know how you feel getting back to all your packages. I moved away about 4 months agao but all my packages still go to my parents house...whenever I go into town theres always stacks of stuff. You honestly forge about some of the random stuff.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Ya I've actually already forgot about some stuff. I have to go through my past purchases to make sure I don't double buy something.

Sounds like some great things happening in your life, congrats Smile Hope your time goes quick and have a safe trip home!!!