`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone else vents, why can't I...my Panini woes

everyone else vents, why can't I...my Panini woes
Well guys...figured I'd let you all know my lovely story about my Panini redemptions...heres what we've got waiting so far...total BS
all of these were submitted 3/9/11
2010 Contenders patches Tiago Splitter auto
2010 Contenders patches Devin Ebanks auto
2010-11 Timeless Treasures Lance Stephenson auto

I've called, I've left "responses" I've emailed...no one has gotten back to me and nothings been done. I requsted to have substitutions after 4 months because IDC about any of these guys, so far nothing...grrrr lol Anyone else wanna join my bandwagon?

I will be honest, because of their wonderful redemptions, I have not opened a Panini product since 3/9/11 lol Thank you God for my resolve Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: everyone else vents, why can't I...my Panini woes
Dont all products have redemptions? I don't think its just Pannini. Redemptions suck waiting for, but if you are not patient then I suggest selling them before redeeming.

It's true every product does have redemptions, but this is the only company I've ever had to deal with that hasn't atleast answered my calls,emails, etc. Especially when I asked for replacements, most companies got those out pronto, these guys want to play around with us instead.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

The price you pay when you bust packs, lol. All I can say is good luck. I've never redeemed any of Panini's stuff, so I'm not much help. I do know that a lot of people seem happier with their redemption process.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

i have the Splitter waiting too and have asked for replacement 3 times already with ZERO responses from Panini...HORRIBLE CS!!!
[Image: arod.gif]

i have been waiting on one from 2/13/11 and still hasnt came. they sent a replacement and that never came.

panini is the worst.. UD has gotten all of my redemptions to me within a month.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

i too posted a comment about panini redemptions. i can't get in touch with them, and i really wished that beckett would step in and publish some of our woes so that the leagues (NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA) can see that they're wasting their time on giving panini licenses. their customer service is horrible and it's ridiculous to think that they continue to put out new products even though a player has never fulfilled their obligations to older products that were put out with redemptions. it gets worse because most of their autos are on stickers so you would think that they could actually not stick it on a newer product and put it on an older product and complete that redemption order.

100% agree also, panini has the absolute worst customer service ever!

You have to chase them for your own redemptions, they dont ship until you call them and tell them "THE CARDS ARE ACTIVE, I see them on ebay selling"

They have the stickers for the players, why the hell do they keep pumping out products made much later with live autos of players that have redemptions unfulfilled?

(10-31-2011, 11:09 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Well guys...figured I'd let you all know my lovely story about my Panini redemptions...heres what we've got waiting so far...total BS
all of these were submitted 3/9/11
2010 Contenders patches Tiago Splitter auto
2010 Contenders patches Devin Ebanks auto
2010-11 Timeless Treasures Lance Stephenson auto

I've called, I've left "responses" I've emailed...no one has gotten back to me and nothings been done. I requsted to have substitutions after 4 months because IDC about any of these guys, so far nothing...grrrr lol Anyone else wanna join my bandwagon?

I will be honest, because of their wonderful redemptions, I have not opened a Panini product since 3/9/11 lol Thank you God for my resolve Tongue lol
I went to the Tristar show in houston back in June. I mailed in a 2010-11 SP Authentic Russell Westbrook Letter Auto redemption the 28th I believe, and just got it back a couple days ago. It was my first ever redemption so I am hoping the 2011 Platinum Team USA Auto redemption I just sent in hopefully won't take that long from Topps.