`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some new boxes

Looking for some new boxes
I haven't purchased a box since my 2005 Leaf Century box break a few years back. I'm looking to get back into the hobby. Does anyone have any suggestions on some good boxes to purchase? Not really into the Bowman Chromes at this point, looking for some bigger hits.

Any help would be awesome!

RE: Looking for some new boxes
If you want big hits, and you can afford it, I would say topps triple threads would be your product. But they are extremely high end and expensive.
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

How much is a box of TTT going for, card shop wise???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-31-2011, 10:01 AM)katieneack Wrote: If you want big hits, and you can afford it, I would say topps triple threads would be your product. But they are extremely high end and expensive.
I've thought about the Triple Threads, but your right, they are a bit expensive for my liking.

Topps finest has some good stuff, i've pulled alot of nice autos and refractors from there. About 90 bucks a box i think, and topps chrome is pretty good too, about 60 bucks a box

The Topps update hasn't been to bad for me and the Finest I bought was ok. I didn't bother with marquee but I'm still thinking of buying a box of TTT.

For what it's worth, I prefer the look of the Marquee over TTT.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Marquee has a lot of crap. TTT is the way to go IMO

They both have alot of crap in them, Ive had better luck with triple threads but both products are full of marlon byrd autos, brett anderson autos, jose tabata autos etc. The best autos i pulled from either of those products were brandon belt autos from marquee. Got a few decent ones like jay bruce and a few others, but mostly mid to low level guys and i bought alot of both products. I pulled better stuff from finest and topps chrome than i did from marquee or ttt

I still have not made up my mind on which route to go. It sounds like TTT is the best, but Ill have to wait until the end of the month for that.

I guess I'm just looking for the best value for the price I'll be paying