`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Glorious goods - Calvin, AP EXQ/20 RC - Bradford Jumbo - Ponder 1/1 - Spiller

RE: FT: Glorious goods - Calvin, AP EXQ/20 RC - Bradford Jumbo - Ponder 1/1 - Spiller
(10-31-2011, 10:59 PM)zevzev Wrote: charbs going to pass on it, just saw the card looks beautiful, i just think in this day, if there is no auto on it, its harder to find a buyer. open to other offers.
by no means am I trying to tell you how to trade or anything....but you should look up those mosaic cards on ebay....they sell hella good.

but what are you looking for on that Peyton?
Maybe AP?

RE: FT: Glorious goods - Calvin, AP EXQ/20 RC - Bradford Jumbo - Ponder 1/1 - Spiller
marino, looking to trade only.

check me for the manning...i have a high end thread up on the board

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

That LT spiller sayers is awesome!
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(11-01-2011, 01:12 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: by no means am I trying to tell you how to trade or anything....but you should look up those mosaic cards on ebay....they sell hella good.

but what are you looking for on that Peyton?
Maybe AP?
Ha. I wasnt gonna get into it, but it sells better than most auto cards worth $300. I understand the allure of auto cards though, people just go nuts over the mosaics. Still trying to figure out what I want to do with this one...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(11-01-2011, 03:27 PM)zevzev Wrote: marino, looking to trade only.
I am interested in trading in your Favor for the Peyton

Super interested in the Johnson/Peterson Auto...please check my org and see if there is anything that we can work with...Thank you