`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help I bought a pack that had the hit replaced

Need Help I bought a pack that had the hit replaced
I bought a hobby pack of season update on ebay, i know not the smartest move but I needed to satisfy the itch and can't afford a whole box. anyways heres what came in the pack.

[Image: SAM_0221.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0220.jpg]

some questions I have is, could this be panini's mistake? I doubt they would have quality control issues that bad, but you never know.

I have already asked the seller what was up, and am waiting on a response, would it even be worth opening up a dispute over it since there's no solid proof to prove what I'm saying?

RE: Need Help I bought a pack that had the hit replaced
Im not sure what the problem is....If you are talking about the prestige rookie, then that is the way its supposed to be in update. They put different cards from the season in there. Ive seen court kings in packs. If you were expecting a hit in the pack, then there is not one in every pack.

ok, thats what the seller said, I guess I didn't realize that, and it seemed odd to me. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I would recommend not buying packs online, especially from ebay. If it is from a respected seller (i.e. one of the big top three online sellers), then it should be fine. If you thought you were buying a hotpack, then you'd have to bring it up with the seller. I am against hotpacks, because they come from searched boxes or are repackaged. I bought three "so called" hotpacks.. two of the packs were repackaged, the third did not have what was promised by the seller. The seller told me he sent me the wrong hotpack & he would send me another one at no cost. I was promised a patch/letter/auto card & I got a RC/patch nobody. Last time I bought a hotpack.

I am not familiar with season update.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

If you wanna buy packs online buy 2010/11 or 2011/12 UD SPA, even though you may not get hits you can get those Holo FX cards and you can pull some nice ones. I bought 2 packs from 2010/11 UD SPA for 10 bucks and i got a Penny Hardaway Holo FX (6 bucks BV) and a Michael Jordan Holo FX (20 bucks BV). Those inserts are pretty good in BV.

I would not buy single packs for SPA. Especially if you know the hits are already gone. the F/X cards seem to come 8-10 per box. I got 9 & 10 out of mine. But they are not worth too much, unless you got a MJ. Especially if you are buying at $5-6/pack.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-07-2011, 01:28 AM)Euro7star Wrote: Funny You should say that I just bought 17 packs paid $20 i know buying on ebay is a bad idea but at that price even if the hits are gone I might be able to find something good.