`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas, This is insane

Merry Christmas, This is insane
Snowing like crazy here in CT, snow is so wet and heavy its ripping trees and branches down everywhere and already no power. Thank god for the uverse backup battery

[Image: IMG_4244.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4242.jpg]

RE: Merry Christmas, This is insane
Yikes!!! Crazy stuff man!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

ahhh man, bring back memories of buck eye lake ohio when i was a kid. I now live in south central texas. I get almost a home sick feeling ever time i see good snow and winter weather like this, even though i wasnt born there. I absolutely love the winter, the more snow and ice and cold, the better. Enjoy itSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

It's been snowing here in PA since last night too. Didn't get that much but it's too much for October Sad

I freakin hate snow with a passion.
When I was in high school it was my favorite thing ever....now its just a huge pain.
I live in an area were if we get 3 inches of snow it closes everything down and we dont really have the equipment to keep the roads clear,and unless it snows a ton college dosent let out...so it causes nothing but a headache for me lol.

WTH! It's snowing like crazy in America and nothing in Anchorage.
In winter, you can actually drive FASTER, because all the pot holes are full of ice and snow.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(10-29-2011, 04:44 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: WTH! It's snowing like crazy in America and nothing in Anchorage.
In winter, you can actually drive FASTER, because all the pot holes are full of ice and snow.
that is hilarious.
You have to drive about 5 miles an hour on the highway when it snows here bc everybody just goes to a slow roll even if it flurries.

Sometimes I want to get out of the car and walk up to them and tell them to move lol

(10-29-2011, 04:47 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: that is hilarious.
You have to drive about 5 miles an hour on the highway when it snows here bc everybody just goes to a slow roll even if it flurries.

Sometimes I want to get out of the car and walk up to them and tell them to move lol
LOL, I was on a business trip to Charlotte NC and it snowed the last day I was there and it was the same way. 5mph, people rear-ending each other, I'm like move over people I'm on my way to PA and this is insane.

(10-29-2011, 04:50 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: LOL, I was on a business trip to Charlotte NC and it snowed the last day I was there and it was the same way. 5mph, people rear-ending each other, I'm like move over people I'm on my way to PA and this is insane.
lol well I am only 2 hours or less from Charlotte so you know exactly what I am talking about haha

While I miss living in CT, I do like my 70 degree South Florida Weather
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24