`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2011 Halloween Costume

My 2011 Halloween Costume
I'm 29 years old,but a big sorry to my wife,I'm never growing up! haha.
Naw she doesnt care,she loves my goofiness.
I'm going as my hero,Brian Wilson. Not original,but still awesome. FEAR THE BEARD! No make-up required! Just grow a beard and a fro-hawk mullet and WA-LA!
I didnt have time to grow out a FULL beard to fear.
Only question now is,will the bar allow my cleats in.

[Image: IMG-20111029-00071.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: My 2011 Halloween Costume
be afraid......be VERY afraid
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Haha. Thats a good one man. My wife asked me if I was going to dress up. I think being 6'3 250 is scary enough.lol I scare me sometimes.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(10-29-2011, 11:51 AM)talkntribe Wrote: Haha. Thats a good one man. My wife asked me if I was going to dress up. I think being 6'3 250 is scary enough.lol I scare me sometimes.
Damn,that would make me run in the opposite direction,beard or no beard haha

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Looks cool, but you need to darken the beard - his is like "shoe polish black" - not sure if you could do that temporarily.

How long ago did you start growing it?
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(10-29-2011, 11:53 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Damn,that would make me run in the opposite direction,beard or no beard haha
Yeah my dad says the same thing every year...hes 6'5 300. My mom used to always get him to do something different
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I think my daughter is gonna make me dress up like dj lance from yo gabba gabba ...if you have a little kid you understand who that is, if you dnt you wnt want to

(10-29-2011, 03:33 PM)john1580 Wrote: I think my daughter is gonna make me dress up like dj lance from yo gabba gabba ...if you have a little kid you understand who that is, if you dnt you wnt want to

haha. wth? You're right,no idea what that is. YouTubing it now.
(10-29-2011, 03:33 PM)john1580 Wrote: I think my daughter is gonna make me dress up like dj lance from yo gabba gabba ...if you have a little kid you understand who that is, if you dnt you wnt want to
HA!!!

Creepy stuff!

All I can say is, I'm sorry. I will forever remember the episode with Jack Black though.