`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get rid of your commons? I'll take them.

Can't get rid of your commons? I'll take them.
I made this proposal a couple months back and it went rather well. So I am back at it again.

This is intended for those who have boxes upon boxes of 1996 - present BASEBALL commons, inserts, etc...that they:

--Have no interest in.
--Taking up space.
--Wife wants them out of the house.
--Would donate or sell but don't want to deal with the hassle.

I will pay shipping to take these off you hands!! Put them in a large or medium USPS flat rate box, tell me you are ready to send them, and you will get paid via Paypal for the shipping costs.

I want these cards because I love looking at cards, love sorting, and love organizing. I am also will to take the risk and time to sell.

Shoot me a PM. Tell me how many you have, what size box you are sending them and then wait for my confirmation to send and payment to your account.

RE: Can't get rid of your commons? I'll take them.
Someone has to make those "star filled" grab bags on ebay!!
lol

(10-28-2011, 09:21 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Someone has to make those "star filled" grab bags on ebay!!
lol
Not my thing. I sometimes wonder if people actually buy those.

(10-28-2011, 09:28 PM)mjbuchanan80 Wrote: Not my thing. I sometimes wonder if people actually buy those.
ive been doing it for 10 years, have over 6000+ positives. someone's buying them (though admittedly, mine's a little better caliber than just "star card grab bags", though similar idea)

You won't take anything under 1996?

(10-31-2011, 03:50 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: You won't take anything under 1996?
Not interested in anything prior to 1996. Trying to stay away fro overproduction era cards.