`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Exquisite Base Chad Pennington for whatever you offer

2007 Exquisite Base Chad Pennington for whatever you offer
Kinda frustrating to make a thread for one card, but here it goes...

I just got my hands on a sizable lot of National Treasures cards to flip along with a few other odds and ends for an AMAZING deal. Well one of the cards is a 2007 Chad Pennington Exquisite base card #'d 035 out of 150.

Well there are printing spots along the left side that I verified as a printing error as no other card scans on my quick google search revealed them. I can't in good faith try and sell it. And considering the deal I got on the rest of the stuff and that I know the guy took a hit on shipping (He charged me $3 shipping and spent well into the $4.00 range) already (he's a newbie seller), I'm not raking him over coals on this. I refuse to file a claim on what I suspect to be a young kid based on grammar (granted these ARE national treasures and Exquisite cards...).

So I put it up for grabs on my facebook but with the exception of one friend in Long Island (I'm in South Louisiana) who's more liable to use the card stock for rolling papers than admire a Jets legend, I figured I'd at least see if there's any hardcore Jets fans on here that want it.

[Image: 2011-10-28_18-28-51_815.jpg]

I'll take any modern Saints card for it. If you have a price guide subscription I'm putting 1/3 of it's listed high BV on it just to make things easier on an offer. And I can come down from that too.

It's too bulky for me to just stick in a binder, and I'm not a Jets fan so I'm not displaying it either.

Good luck to everyone's teams this weekend!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram