`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Crown Royale and 2 boxes of 2011 Chrome

2011 Crown Royale and 2 boxes of 2011 Chrome
If pulling redemptions was on Olympic sport I'd get the gold every 4 years hands down. lol

Last week I busted some prime and sweet spot got a prime level 1 redemption for kyle rudolph and sweet spot for kendal hunter.

Crown Royale

Greg Little Prime (One freaking color all brown) /50
Ken Anderson Jersey
Stevan Ridley Die Cut Prime Patch auto... Redemption
Colin Kaepernick Crown Jewel RC Auto 5/10

2011 Chrome

2 Redemptions

Andy Dalton Topps Chrome Refractor Auto from box 1

and...

Andy Dalton Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto from Box 2.

I guess I should start super collecting him now. Ha! If you are interested i'll try to get some scans up tonight of a few of the recent breaks I have done excluding the redemptions of course. Let me know if you are interested in anything.
[Image: ChainBackBnrHoles.jpg]

RE: 2011 Crown Royale and 2 boxes of 2011 Chrome
Long time no post, how you been? I know a guy who will want one of those Daltons, I'll let him know and he'll start digging for Vikes.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I am down to trade for a dalton
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

(10-26-2011, 06:02 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Long time no post, how you been? I know a guy who will want one of those Daltons, I'll let him know and he'll start digging for Vikes.

Hey Gonzo! I'm doing ok, had to sell of dang near everything I had when I got laid off again, but I'm back and trying to rebuild. Smile

Yeah let me know what he has and I'm open to other stuff as well. I'd like to get my hands on an A. J. Green auto or Julio Jones auto. I have to stick with my wide out addiction. Thanks brotha.
(10-26-2011, 06:03 PM)swindlehurst Wrote: I am down to trade for a dalton
Cool I'll check and see what you've got marked for trade.

Did u get any Cam's or any Bruce Carters?

(10-26-2011, 06:18 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Did u get any Cam's or any Bruce Carters?
I did get a couple Newton's but I left them at my LCS to sell for credit. I think the only one I didn't leave was from Topps Prime it's the prime futures rc insert or something like that. I listed it on ebay, but if you want it, I can end the auction and we could work something out. I don't recall pulling any Bruce Carters, but I'll double check to make sure.

yea thats cool lol i'm trying to get most the base that I come across since the autos are really expensive.

Interested in any Torrey Smith's you may have or pulled. Please let me know, thanks Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

did you get any Jacquizz Rodgers cards?
Would like to buy them if you did, please pm me..
Thanks

Any Edmond "Clyde" Gates in the Chrome or Crown? I just got in a SICK Kyle Rudolph Absolute War Room 3clr jsy /5 if interested. Let me know on all of it.