`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 topps Triple threads Question

2011 topps Triple threads Question
Why does beckett not even have these updated or priced what is going on are they short on help? How am I supposed to trade them if I can't get them into my org....
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: 2011 topps Triple threads Question
In their box break video they said they did not get a final checklist form Topps or something. I wonder if Beckett has a gameplan for if Topps keeps doing this or if they are going to ever have the capability or staff to actually provide the OPG service in a making it relevant at way to the hobby. I'm a teetering on the fence with cancellation customer personally.

Yeah I read a post last week that Beckett didn't get a checklist but was checking the bay and other card selling sites and make their own checklist in case they are not able to get one from tools. Having the same trouble with a few cards and I think it's a lot of bs. But since Beckett and topps are the only source of licensed cards and prices what can we do.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

What in the hell do they need a check list for? It is 2 cards....one printed about 200 different times with some piece of game used stuff and the other printed about 3000 different times (base version). Oh...and some booklets...checklist complete! BAM!