Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sometimes it works

RE: sometimes it works
Ill give you $20 for it.

Big time steal. Well done. I always loved "The Playmaker".

My favorite story of him is in his last game, he hurt his neck in Philly. He laid on the turf, couldnt move his arms or legs, didnt know if he would ever walk again. The fans in Philly cheered and heckled him as he laid on the turf. Irvin started to laugh and said to the trainers, "You cant blame them, Ive been tearing them up for 10 year!"
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: sometimes it works
(10-26-2011, 01:12 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Ill give you $20 for it.

Big time steal. Well done. I always loved "The Playmaker".

My favorite story of him is in his last game, he hurt his neck in Philly. He laid on the turf, couldnt move his arms or legs, didnt know if he would ever walk again. The fans in Philly cheered and heckled him as he laid on the turf. Irvin started to laugh and said to the trainers, "You cant blame them, Ive been tearing them up for 10 year!"
Great story, I remember that game well, The Boys were i think 3-1 that year and looking strong again, I was sitting there watching the game with my brother when Irvin goes down and I remember thinking "Oh SH**" that looks bad. I told my bro without the "playmaker" we are in for a long season, If i am correct we went 9-7 and lost at home in the wild card to the Cardinals with Jake the Snake.. I loved Emmitt and Troy but without Michael it just never was the same. It is amazing to me how much one player can impact a team. And NO ONE can dispute that he was a playmaker who changed a game. Go BOYS!!! and yes he did tear the birds up, those were always some fun games to watch. Remember the Bounty Bowls... Good stuff..