`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use Beckett to your full collecting advantage.

RE: Use Beckett to your full collecting advantage.
Is this post because so many members are leaving? its really sad because i love beckett! guys u gotta stick around!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: Use Beckett to your full collecting advantage.
(10-26-2011, 10:02 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Is this post because so many members are leaving? its really sad because i love beckett! guys u gotta stick around!!
No, I made the post because I believe not everyone uses the site to it's full ability. I wanted to put stuff out there for people to use. I mean, some people say how slow the site has been with traffic and there isn't much to look through on here, so I figured I'd try to give people something to do in their time; spice up their threads, make it easier to find the stuff they want, etc. AND I was bored at work. Smile
(10-26-2011, 09:56 PM)monjo15 Wrote: Am I mistaken but do you need to have cards added as "For Trade" in your Organize to trade/post a trade thread and you can not utilize the "Organize" tool without a paid subscription?

So if i do not have a paid subscription on here I can not trade?

(I do have a paid subscription btw, im just wondering if that is accurate?)
If you don't pay for a subscription (Organize or Price Guide) you can have as many as, no more, than 100 cards in your Organize. These cards can be traded through Beckett and you can have a trade thread. I do give warning though that if someone doesn't have a subscription and can only have 100 cards in their Organize, doing a trade can possible put you over 100 cards in your organize if you're not careful. If this happens, the developers are not supposed to "fix it" for you. You would have to pay for a subscription of some sort, if even only for a month, to "fix it." The yearly price for Organize is $19.95 (I think, but we'll just say $20.00) which comes out to less than the price of shipping a 3oz or less trade using PayPal per month. Hope that answers your question.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards