`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF 2010/11 Peyton Manning refractors

LF 2010/11 Peyton Manning refractors
I am trying to complete refractor rainbows for petyon manning from 2010 chrome and finest, as well as 2011 chrome and finest. Willing to trade heavily in your favor in terms of BV, may even throw in autos/GU if warranted. Please let me know what you have or what you want, or feel free to check my org to see if I have anything you want, but beware, all my cards arent in there, so if you don't see anything let me know what you are after and I'll see what I got.
[Image: coltsbanner.jpg]

RE: LF 2010/11 Peyton Manning refractors
bumping, already...

Would you be willing to trade other Mannings or Maybe Marinos in return?

(10-29-2011, 10:34 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Would you be willing to trade other Mannings or Maybe Marinos in return?
It's very possible. Manning is my main PC, so I would be picky when trading his cards, but I am open to any ideas. I don't pc marino, and don't think that I have much of him at the moment.

(10-30-2011, 11:58 PM)clongkong39 Wrote: It's very possible. Manning is my main PC, so I would be picky when trading his cards, but I am open to any ideas. I don't pc marino, and don't think that I have much of him at the moment.
oh ok...but yea Marino and Manning are my main PC guys....so if I trade them at all its usually for other cards of them haha.
I also have a lot of Manning dupes....maybe we could swap some.

(10-31-2011, 12:11 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: oh ok...but yea Marino and Manning are my main PC guys....so if I trade them at all its usually for other cards of them haha.
I also have a lot of Manning dupes....maybe we could swap some.
I'm always down for some swapping dupes. I have a quite a few manning dupes, but most not listed for trade in my org since I don't usually update the value. I'll mark em for trade and send you an offer.

I dont really have any of mine listed man...shoot me a pm and we can go from there....we will see which ones we need from each other and we can just add those.

http://www.beckett.com/football/2011/top...ng-8360531
I have this card, Let me know if interested
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis