https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: 62-7 Saints over Colts
WHO DAT BABY?!?Can you feel that Brees that just came thru??
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

You just gotta hope Ingram is ok!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Holy crap!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

ehh Colston should have been the recipient on a few more of the scores lol I was down by 30 something and he could only get me 21.Something tells me when Peyton comes back the colts will attempt to run up the score on the Saints whenever they play.

Yeah,Manning wanted this game bad against us since we beat them in the Super Bowl.He may never get a shot again at us since they are AFC and dont play them much!Thats OK because Peyton is still our Hometown guy!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(10-23-2011, 10:12 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: ehh Colston should have been the recipient on a few more of the scores lol I was down by 30 something and he could only get me 21.Something tells me when Peyton comes back the colts will attempt to run up the score on the Saints whenever they play.
tell me about it i as down about 60 clston got me 28 bress got me 33 but still couldnt pull it off cuz the guy i was playing had jimmy graham lol

Stupid. Has there been a good Sunday or Monday night game yet?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Up by 27 at the half and then scored 28 more in the 2nd half, including 14 in the 4th? Wow is all I can say. I had respect for Brees and the Saints, but wow!

(10-23-2011, 10:23 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Up by 27 at the half and then scored 28 more in the 2nd half, including 14 in the 4th? Wow is all I can say. I had respect for Brees and the Saints, but wow!
What are they suppose to do? Kneel? I do admit I was surprised he was in the same that long. But if you don't like it, stop em.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]