`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Bucket! Lot's For TRADE! Auto's of Newton,Locker,Bradford, and More!

Updated Bucket! Lot's For TRADE! Auto's of Newton,Locker,Bradford, and More!
MY ORG. IS NOT UP TO DATE! BUT MY BUCKET (LINK BELOW) IS!!!!! Looking to make some trades! Lmk if interested in anything and I will check your bucket or org., let's trade!!!!!!

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Updated Bucket! Lot's For TRADE! Auto's of Newton,Locker,Bradford, and More!
to the top

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Updated Bucket! Lot's For TRADE! Auto's of Newton,Locker,Bradford, and More!
night bump

I like the Kafka card, want to trade?