`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10 Paypal for who can answer this print run question....

RE: $10 Paypal for who can answer this print run question....
(10-22-2011, 01:37 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I agree with jacoby. It's not a contradiction because he said you won't get a definitive answer, but the answer isn't 5. How is "not 5" a definitive answer? To the OP: I haven't a clue
it doesnt matter, he is more intent on trying to bust my chops than making sense or actual responding to the OP.

Ah, I guess the thread has taken a hopeless nosedive of bantering back and forth, I honestly don't care about semantics, logic, etc, etc. It appears there are no definitive answers at least from the folks who have taken the time to read this so far, so I'll considered this closed. Thanks for your help everybody!

Ironically, I opened up the jan 2005 beckett and there was a little article regarding this set.

It started that finally, donruss has revealed the print ruins for the non au versions. It made no mention of pr for the autos leading me to think that they never were released.

ebay isn't the only means of selling cards, especially when this set was released, as Ebay, was relatively new. As has been stated in previous posts, this set is 10 years old, most of the Sandberg's could be in personal collections. Who's to say that all of the cases and packs were broken. I would think the print run would be between 20-50.

Just speaking from my relative experience of other auto'd shortprint Sandberg cards of the same age (10+ years old) and how they have surfaced on Ebay compared to the same print run. There's really not a lot of visual 'pizzazz' with this card that would make Ryno collectors hoard it into their collection....other than the fact of the unknown print run.

It is very possible that it has a high print run and that many of these cards are locked up in personal collections.

I collect Ken Caminiti and I have been searching for a GU of his that is numbered to 100 for 4 months now and I have been unable to locate it.

With a print run of 100, it will show up. 4 months isn't that long of a benchmark.