`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LETTERMAN LETTERS Needed....

LETTERMAN LETTERS Needed....
I need VRAH left. Also an E if you have it. I am using a Daniel McCutcheon BB letterman from Bowman.

RE: LETTERMAN LETTERS Needed....
hidy ho friends

hey Nathan, I got lettermans, that aren't auto'd...a Terry Bradshaw and a Paul Hornung
oops, didn't see the top of the OP, don't think either of those 2 are part of the letters you're looking for
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Hey bro. Good Looking out though. How is it going with you

Good good....been a while. We should still hit up F&S sometime. I work in Whittier now too, and I think I remember you saying something about a place there too

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

(10-21-2011, 11:36 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Good good....been a while. We should still hit up F&S sometime. I work in Whittier now too, and I think I remember you saying something about a place there too
I no longer work for Ben and Jerry's. On the Unemployment trail right now

oh man, sorry to hear that bro. Didn't know that. Will probably be making a trip down to SD in the near future, will let you know before I do, hit you up on the way down...

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

(10-21-2011, 11:42 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: oh man, sorry to hear that bro. Didn't know that. Will probably be making a trip down to SD in the near future, will let you know before I do, hit you up on the way down...
Sounds good