`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling a Few Things

Selling a Few Things
So, I normally don't go off and sell stuff because I'm not really all that cash strapped and I like to trade more than sell, but just the other day someone put up the 2011 Bowman Chrome Mark Reynolds superfractor 1/1 on you-know-where and I'd really like to make a convincing offer for it. I figure I need to raise a couple hundred bucks at least.

Therefore, I have put up a whole bunch of stuff for sale in my account. All the prices are set at the Beckett high value, but I don't expect to get that. It's a starting point for negotiating. Make me solid offers. Much of what I have is low-end stuff, with a couple of exceptions, like my 2007 Finest Blue Refractor Auto of the Tigers' Andrew Miller and my 2011 Goodwin Champions Giant Panda patch (which might have to go on Ebay because the last couple I saw on there went well over Beckett book value).

I'll try to throw up a bunch of scans of the nicer stuff on this thread soon to entice you all. I also added a whole bunch of new cards from 2011 Topps Chrome and Heritage Chrome to my Organize, and if anyone wants me to mark anything for sale from there, I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks for having a look and for helping me out.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Selling a Few Things
To anyone who might have been interested in the Goodwin Panda patch I had up, I did actually just sell it on Ebay. Thanks for the interest!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Selling a Few Things
Just a few things I'm trying to sell to get that superfractor.

[Image: 2011Chrome1.jpg][Image: 2011Chrome4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3742.jpg][Image: 2011Chrome2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3606.jpg][Image: IMG_3598-1.jpg]