`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shout out to rpm61m

shout out to rpm61m
So I am at my parents house bc I am on fall break...but I go to check the mailbox today.... and I see a super packed bubble mailer.
I am expecting a few trades and ebay buys in...but all of them are just a couple cards each..so I cant figure out what it is.
I open the mailer and it has three little packages....I open the smallest one first and its my Freeman auto from my trade with rpm61m.(and thank you for the nice one touch you sent it in) I open the other 2 packages and its just loads on Fins and Ducks cards....even some Marinos for my main player collection(forgot to get those out to scan)
He sent me WAY more than I am scanning but I pulled a few out just to show how nice the stuff he sent me was.
Thanks buddy Smile
I hope you like your package from me as much as I like the one from you!!

[Image: RPM1.jpg]
[Image: RPM2.jpg]

RE: shout out to rpm61m
WOW!! Those are some really sweet cards! I like the old school abdul-jabbar insert. Man, those were the days!

Way to be awesome rpm61m!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-19-2011, 09:23 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: WOW!! Those are some really sweet cards! I like the old school abdul-jabbar insert. Man, those were the days!

Way to be awesome rpm61m!!
haha yea man I love the old school inserts...cant get enough of em.
rpm really is a great guy.

Nice mailday!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-19-2011, 09:37 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Nice mailday!!!Wink
thanks man....and btw....I think I might have found something for you last night...I will send you a PM!

No problem, glad ya like it, and i cant wait to put that decker in my pc, thanks for the trade.
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

Great pickups, congrats Smile W2G rpm Big Grin

Sweet additions for you PC, marinoisking!

Great show of generosity, rpm61m!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.