`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BIN/BO.. why use it?

RE: BIN/BO.. why use it?
yeah...whenever I list a card (which isn't often) I put it up as a BIN/OBO without any minimum offer needed. This way, I can see EVERY offer that comes in. Sad thing is...I get a LOT of watchers, but not a lot of offers.
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

yeah i just went and checked and he removed the option for the best offer. looks like i am waiting for another to come up. he isn't getting 35 bucks from me for it.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

It seems to be standard practice and is recommended in some ebay sellers guides/strategies to sell a BIN/BO for around 3x more then the minimal youll take. But some people will set a BIN/BO like BIN anymore. These folks either need some serious selling tips and dont bother taking advice from any sort of guide or expert, or are just testing the waters. Most are not like that though and are reasonable sellers who will work with you.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-19-2011, 03:43 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: It seems to be standard practice and is recommended in some ebay sellers guides/strategies to sell a BIN/BO for around 3x more then the minimal youll take. But some people will set a BIN/BO like BIN anymore. These folks either need some serious selling tips and dont bother taking advice from any sort of guide or expert, or are just testing the waters. Most are not like that though and are reasonable sellers who will work with you.
we need to go explain that to my guy i need the card from.
Wink
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(10-19-2011, 03:43 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: It seems to be standard practice and is recommended in some ebay sellers guides/strategies to sell a BIN/BO for around 3x more then the minimal youll take. But some people will set a BIN/BO like BIN anymore. These folks either need some serious selling tips and dont bother taking advice from any sort of guide or expert, or are just testing the waters. Most are not like that though and are reasonable sellers who will work with you.
I usually offer whatever it sells for and if it is out of like /10 or lower, then I usually go with half the value. I bought a /24 of the same player for $5. This card is /3. I have seen people with $300 BIN/BO, and auto decline is even at $220. Ridiculous.

I saw it, $34.99 I was going to offer but it isn't there.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-19-2011, 03:43 PM)bdubs3316 Wrote: yeah...whenever I list a card (which isn't often) I put it up as a BIN/OBO without any minimum offer needed. This way, I can see EVERY offer that comes in. Sad thing is...I get a LOT of watchers, but not a lot of offers.
I agree... I swear NO ONE is buying... just WATCHING... if there were no cards I liked at times, I would cancel ebay... overall it's a big JOKE... their fees are absolutely ridiculous, and I really HATE them... I am buying more than selling these days anyway, but the fact I am supporting the crooks does get to me at times...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-19-2011, 03:56 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I agree... I swear NO ONE is buying... just WATCHING... if there were no cards I liked at times, I would cancel ebay... overall it's a big JOKE... their fees are absolutely ridiculous, and I really HATE them... I am buying more than selling these days anyway, but the fact I am supporting the crooks does get to me at times...
I am in the same boat, I rarely sell there now. I sold a lot of hockey cards for $75 that I could get $100 after fees on eBay. But paypal now holds my money, the fees are just stupid. It's a chore to sell cards.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I don't know what's worse, doing that or listing an item auction style with a beginning price of what they want the total to be to begin with, in order to list it cheaper or sometimes free. "Well, let me start the bidding price at 50 bucks...." when the card books 50.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(10-19-2011, 04:03 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I don't know what's worse, doing that or listing an item auction style with a beginning price of what they want the total to be to begin with, in order to list it cheaper or sometimes free. "Well, let me start the bidding price at 50 bucks...." when the card books 50.
I keep saying this haha, but BV doesn't matter when selling. But I get your point.

I just had this happen, asked a guy who has a card at $280 BIN/BO, I said best you can do, he said off eBay $250. Which is MORE then if I hit the BIN on eBay. People these days.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(10-19-2011, 03:45 PM)rgf17 Wrote: we need to go explain that to my guy i need the card from.
Wink
Hey Ryan, if you are looking for the Carlton Mitchell auto version /25, I found one for $18. Found the non-auto for $8. Just did a google search. Both are from the same site. Can pm you the link in case you wanted to check it out.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1