`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do with 'worthless' cards

What do you do with 'worthless' cards
Just wondering what everyone does with prospect cards of prospects that ended up not living up to their hype and who that player was.

Mine was Edgar Olmos, lol, major fail. I ended up selling the auto'd rainbow on the bay. What has everyone else done?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

RE: What do you do with 'worthless' cards
I know what you mean. I bought about 12 auto,gu,rc cards of Sean Burroughs when everybody was billing him to be the next Tony Gwynn. WHAT A JOKE!!! I forgot I even have them and ended up selling them for about 10 bucks all together. I'm just glad someone bought that BUM's cards from me. Maybe someone bought them because he made it to the playoffs this year.

I have an autoed rainbow (-super) (+ 1 printing plate ) of Eric Young Jr.. Just sitting, and hoping...
Pulled the red and gold.. so it was not that expensive an investment.

(10-19-2011, 02:49 PM)wampier Wrote: I have an autoed rainbow (-super) (+ 1 printing plate ) of Eric Young Jr.. Just sitting, and hoping...
Pulled the red and gold.. so it was not that expensive an investment.
Young still has potential, too early to call him a bust yet. HAVE FAITH!
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

keep the faith on the young! still hope for him
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I keep all my rookies and prospects but any base veteran cards that aren't Yankees or Cowboys go in the trash. Sure I could donate them or give them away to kids or what not but it's just easier to reach over and trash them

(10-19-2011, 07:11 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I keep all my rookies and prospects but any base veteran cards that aren't Yankees or Cowboys go in the trash. Sure I could donate them or give them away to kids or what not but it's just easier to reach over and trash them
Wow! That is wrong man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-19-2011, 07:11 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I keep all my rookies and prospects but any base veteran cards that aren't Yankees or Cowboys go in the trash. Sure I could donate them or give them away to kids or what not but it's just easier to reach over and trash them
I want to trash a lot of my base cards so bad but I don't have it in me to do it so they just sit in my closet.

Rick Asadoorian..... UGHHHHH

I trash them too
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]