`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - How is your fantasy team/teams doing?

OT - How is your fantasy team/teams doing?
I know a bunch of you play fantasy football.

How are your teams doing?

I am only doing one this year. We are currently called "SmkdABlountHrtMyKnee" Though we began the season the "Smokin' Blounts" in honor of my 3rd RB Legarrette Blount, whom I thought might be my #1.... Though I am only 4-2 I am killing it! I have Cam Newton @ QB Megatron @ WR and Fred Jackson @ RB ...in a 12 team league I have 3 of the top 10 players available. Had I known that both Cam (My 14th round gamble) and Fred were going to kill it in weeks 1 and 2 I would be undefeated.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

RE: OT - How is your fantasy team/teams doing?
slipped from 2nd to first in my league this week, even though i won. but im sitting 8 points behind the leader (i cant print my team name here due the expletive nature of it). the person in 1st has brady and welker.

my wife actually won the league last year, so im trying to keep it in the family this year

im 3-3 and in a tie for 4th. RB's are killing me though with hillis being out sick or injured or not playing like he was.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

2-4, lead the division. Haha. But I have the most points scored, even more then the guy 6-0. I have Stafford and Vick, so trying to trade for a RB as I have Hillis and Hightower. I have a horrible team, but have gotten lucky with some big games from the Ravens D Smile
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

4-2. I drafted Brady with the first overall pick Tongue everybody was like Brady instead of a Rb? Looks like I know what I was doin.However that is pretty much my whole team, him and Megatron. I lead the league in scoring but nobody else is consistent.Heres my team and I need a new rb I am no longer going with Greene(the jets O is awful lol)
QB-Brady
RB-Steven Jackson
RB-Jahvid Best
WR Megatron
WR-Maclin
RB/WR-Mostly greene but I also have Julio Jones and Marquis Colston
TE-Gonzalez
K-Seabass my 3rd most consistent scorer
DEF-Steelers lol I put the curse on them this year, last year it was the jets who didn't get many sacks or turnovers

Who's got a suggestion for what RB I should go after or who I could possibly get to replace Greene, I have battle from KC and Torain(but who knows how long before he's in shanahans dog house)

im 5-1 and tied for first in the league. i can feel a championship this season!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I had decided not to play this year, but at the last minute, I did an autodraft team on Yahoo and live draft team on NFL.com. Both teams went 1-2, then both teams have gone on a 3-game winning streak, so I am 4-2 in both leagues. I'm now in 3rd place in both leagues, up from 2nd to last in both.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I am 6 and 0 and 4 and 2!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I am in a 6 team league. I am 5-1
QB-Vick(Newton gets some starts)
RB1-Forte
RB2-Lesean McCoy
WR1-Andre Johnson
WR2-Miles Austin
TE-Davis
WR/RB-Fred Jackson
D-Ravens

I am pretty happy with my team.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

well i just picked up demarco murray since felix jones is out, we will see how that goes against the rams.
(10-18-2011, 10:26 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: 4-2. I drafted Brady with the first overall pick Tongue everybody was like Brady instead of a Rb? Looks like I know what I was doin.However that is pretty much my whole team, him and Megatron. I lead the league in scoring but nobody else is consistent.Heres my team and I need a new rb I am no longer going with Greene(the jets O is awful lol)
QB-Brady
RB-Steven Jackson
RB-Jahvid Best
WR Megatron
WR-Maclin
RB/WR-Mostly greene but I also have Julio Jones and Marquis Colston
TE-Gonzalez
K-Seabass my 3rd most consistent scorer
DEF-Steelers lol I put the curse on them this year, last year it was the jets who didn't get many sacks or turnovers

Who's got a suggestion for what RB I should go after or who I could possibly get to replace Greene, I have battle from KC and Torain(but who knows how long before he's in shanahans dog house)
Your gonna think im crazy, but pick up Demarco Murray. They play one of the worst run defenses this week and he is a really good back. He is gonna be huge watchWink

[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.