IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Jumbos Update , 1 Finest

RE: 2 Jumbos Update , 1 Finest
Jim ,I'm a Pirate fan remember?

I wasn't sure if you collected Pirates base/inserts. I thought just GU and Auto, vintage
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Yea , pretty much all of it. I have some Topps Chrome refractors xtras of Buccos though.

(10-18-2011, 01:34 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Yea , pretty much all of it. I have some Topps Chrome refractors xtras of Buccos though.
I could use those, I feel like I haven't gotten any new product in the past 2 months...Ive been working 60-70 hours/week...and my phone internet is horrible @ work, so I haven't been able to keep up w? my ebay auctions!

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

Check out my org for Pirates if you want. I have more that I need to upload also.

Had 4 other colored Cutch refractors fromTopps chrome but your Buddy RSPenner got em from me.Ha ha ha.

he needs to leave this site!!!!!!!! lol

UPDATE!!! Forgot that I also pulled a Printing Plate from the box of Finest of Konerko.
So thats 2 plates out 3 boxes.

(10-18-2011, 08:08 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: UPDATE!!! Forgot that I also pulled a Printing Plate from the box of Finest of Konerko.
So thats 2 plates out 3 boxes.
Nice. Konerko's a good player. Any interest in trading the one of Ryan Roberts?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

PM sent.