`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ONE-UP ME: Check it out

ONE-UP ME: Check it out
Okay idk if this idea was ever come up with before I started posting on here or not. Anyway here is what ive come up with.

ONE-UP ME:
Just as the title says you have to one up the person before you. Post a card that you believe it better. And the next person to post after you has to one up you and so on. Once you post a card you are aloud to one up another card but obviously need to pick a different card. In order to keep this going please nobody right off the bat post a crazy shield auto 1/1 thats worth a crazy amount of money. In order for this to last any amount of time we need to try to one up the person but also leave room for the next person to be able to one up that card. Eventually there will be a card that is unbeatable until proven. I know there are alot of nice collection out there so this should be a fun way to show off some cards and be competitive at the same time.

Ill start it of easy. ( I will be back in the mix later)
[Image: helmutlot025.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: ONE-UP ME: Check it out
is it supposed to be a card of the same player?
If so
[Image: ManningBrady.jpg]

[quote='Marinoisking' pid='1743711' dateline='1318742184']
If so

could be. doesnt have to be. or else the dude with the brady golden tickets would crush us all. Its just something to help the boredom.

(10-16-2011, 12:17 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [quote='Marinoisking' pid='1743711' dateline='1318742184']
If so

could be. doesnt have to be. or else the dude with the brady golden tickets would crush us all. Its just something to help the boredom.
If you are bored you could watch my Ducks without their star RB(best player in the country IMO) AND their starting QB both out with injuries.....but still beating up on a ranked conference rival Smile

(10-16-2011, 12:21 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: If you are bored you could watch my Ducks without their star RB(best player in the country IMO) AND their starting QB both out with injuries.....but still beating up on a ranked conference rival Smile
I love james...hes gunna be the next sproles but better. He will literally hide behing the line in the nfl...plus it helps that hes fast as hel

(10-16-2011, 12:26 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I love james...hes gunna be the next sproles but better. He will literally hide behing the line in the nfl...plus it helps that hes fast as hel
lol yea man he is gonna be a beast....I am afraid I will have to add another PC guy to my list haha

okay mr. king
[Image: newphotos007.jpg]