`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal Shipping help?

Paypal Shipping help?
Ok, i accidentally printed the same label twice. I tried to void it but its not working. I went to my paypal account and clicked details on the transaction in question. Went to the bottom of the page where it says void label. But for some reason It wont produce results. It says I have no shipping labels....I just printed 3 of them and I can see the transactions....It also says that I only have 48 hours to void the label, BUT HOW...? Help please.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Paypal Shipping help?
It may take a while before you can view your transactions. I've been in the same situation. Jus give the page a few minutes, then refresh it. Were you billed multiple times for the same transaction? If so, try void the label the same way you described earlier. If this continues not to work, contact paypal & the can resolve it for you. Hope this helps!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-25-2011, 12:04 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: It may take a while before you can view your transactions. I've been in the same situation. Jus give the page a few minutes, then refresh it. Were you billed multiple times for the same transaction? If so, try void the label the same way you described earlier. If this continues not to work, contact paypal & the can resolve it for you. Hope this helps!
Thanks. No I was billed 2 separate times. It is for the same transaction but basically I went to the print screen and then hit back on the browser and somehow it charged me without printing the label. So when I did print the label it charged me twice. Hope that makes sense. I think maybe it has something to due with the fact I created the label on ebay site. I went back to ebay and was able to select and void the label...but it still hasnt changed anything on the paypal side. still showing a charge there and no reversal. I guess Ill have to wait.
too tired to deal wit this crud. time for bed...zzzzz
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

The reversal wont come for about 14 days.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC