`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your favorite collection on Beckett

RE: What is your favorite collection on Beckett
(10-19-2011, 12:10 AM)chads-cards Wrote: This question is for everyone who has a "extensive collection", super collection is started to feel like you say your better then everyone else. Okay what is your favorite position player to collect. I know alot of people like to collect quarterbacks...but that comes with its faults. One it can get super expensive and two most star quarter backs get so many cards! And another thing theres always multiple people going after the better players making it harder for you to get some cards. But another side is befensive players dont have much and because of that its real rare and hard to come by.
I agree on the supercollection thing, I don't think I have declared my self a supercollector or my Tyson Jackson PC a supercollection. I think it's probably one of the better Jackson collection out there but as far as being the best it's hard to say cause you never know if there is one that is more extensive than yours. As far as my favorite position player to collect well I guess that's pretty obvious by my above statement lol. It is Tyson Jackson, a defensive player. I not only agree that defensive players are harder to collect but they can also be very expensive. The reason I say this is because most defensive players like Jackson have rookie year cards and that's about it, so if you are looking to collect those types of players you generally only have one shot at a type of card since there really is no next years cards for them. This tends to make the competition a bit more rough as well. With popular or well known players they have cards year after year so they always have something new coming out making them easier to collect in my mind.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(10-19-2011, 02:48 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I agree on the supercollection thing, I don't think I have declared my self a supercollector or my Tyson Jackson PC a supercollection. I think it's probably one of the better Jackson collection out there but as far as being the best it's hard to say cause you never know if there is one that is more extensive than yours. As far as my favorite position player to collect well I guess that's pretty obvious by my above statement lol. It is Tyson Jackson, a defensive player. I not only agree that defensive players are harder to collect but they can also be very expensive. The reason I say this is because most defensive players like Jackson have rookie year cards and that's about it, so if you are looking to collect those types of players you generally only have one shot at a type of card since there really is no next years cards for them. This tends to make the competition a bit more rough as well. With popular or well known players they have cards year after year so they always have something new coming out making them easier to collect in my mind.
yes but that also means there are more cards you have to get if your going after them all. My pc hasnt had a card produced since 2008. Which makes it easier for me to catch up but also kind of sucks because there have been alot of awesome products to come out in the past couple years. I wanna start up a new collection just kinda wanna wait until next years draft because it would be tough to get alot of the early products of most of the better players. I wanted to do Lafell but there are too many people after him. And being from pittsburgh id love to do a steeler but people who bleed black and gold drive the prices too high for me. So my best bet is probably trying to figure out a player thats out there...whos good but isnt collected alot. I want to do a defensive player because offensive players get way to extensive most of the time. I want 100 cards or less on my beginning list. Myabe a little bit more
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-19-2011, 03:04 AM)chads-cards Wrote: yes but that also means there are more cards you have to get if your going after them all. My pc hasnt had a card produced since 2008. Which makes it easier for me to catch up but also kind of sucks because there have been alot of awesome products to come out in the past couple years. I wanna start up a new collection just kinda wanna wait until next years draft because it would be tough to get alot of the early products of most of the better players. I wanted to do Lafell but there are too many people after him. And being from pittsburgh id love to do a steeler but people who bleed black and gold drive the prices too high for me. So my best bet is probably trying to figure out a player thats out there...whos good but isnt collected alot. I want to do a defensive player because offensive players get way to extensive most of the time. I want 100 cards or less on my beginning list. Myabe a little bit more
Hmmmm are we talking steelers, panthers, or just a defensive player on any team

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

(10-19-2011, 03:10 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Hmmmm are we talking steelers, panthers, or just a defensive player on any team
Team doesnt matter as much as he actual player...Ik a steeler will be hard to collect...and dont really want it to be a cowboy,49er,or dolphin because those have hardcore collectors. Not much meat left on the bone for any of those.

(10-19-2011, 03:23 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Team doesnt matter as much as he actual player...Ik a steeler will be hard to collect...and dont really want it to be a cowboy,49er,or dolphin because those have hardcore collectors. Not much meat left on the bone for any of those.
Ok how about one of these

Rolando McClain
Marcel Dareus

I think McClain will be a stud in time and right now he is a fairly cheap guy to pick up. Plus he has a nice amount of cards, auto, patches, auto patches, ect

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

I actually debated him a little while ago when I pulled a nasty patch of him. Idk im sure itll end up being someone who I pull something of. thats how it always is with me...Guess I gotta crack some product

now collecting jason worilds! lmk everything you have

(10-19-2011, 07:04 PM)chads-cards Wrote: now collecting jason worilds! lmk everything you have
Lol glad you found a guy. I'll have to check and see if I have any

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

yeah I have some but didnt realize he had over a hundred cards. he wont get anymore unless he turns into a star...which if foote and farrior retire soon he may get a chance to play

i would like to mention duch has an awesome LSU collection!!! Just saw it