`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAILDAY AND SHOUTOUT

MAILDAY AND SHOUTOUT
I would like to thank duchovy for the 2 freebies they sent over!
The longevity is numbered /10
The "L" is one of 7 of his only nameplate!
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: MAILDAY AND SHOUTOUT
Great mailday and freebies! The SPx Colbert is a looker.

Way to rock duchovy!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-13-2011, 03:57 PM)nineof Wrote: Great mailday and freebies! The SPx Colbert is a looker.

Way to rock duchovy!
yeah the spx and the hogg heaven were both freebies and will be added to my growing collection...the L is by far the most ive ever paid on a card and Ive been trying to get the longevity since It was released back his rookie year

(10-13-2011, 04:01 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah the spx and the hogg heaven were both freebies and will be added to my growing collection...the L is by far the most ive ever paid on a card and Ive been trying to get the longevity since It was released back his rookie year
Right on!! Freebies kick butt especailly when they are super rare! Nice going Duchovny and congrats Chad! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 04:04 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Right on!! Freebies kick butt especailly when they are super rare! Nice going Duchovny and congrats Chad! Smile
haha oh I traded and bought the 2 rares ones lol...I typed it in a confusing way