`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supplies for Prime case?

Supplies for Prime case?
Hey guys doing a group break of a 6 box case of prime and was wondering what the best combo of toploaders would be to get.

There is 24 hits so those are in toploaders for sure and will probably put all numbered cards in toploaders as well.

I know the numbered cards can go in reg size toploaders so what other pt size toploaders should i get without going overboard or coming up short?

RE: Supplies for Prime case?
Actually, none of the Topps Prime cards will fit in a normal size toploader... all the cards are thick.

Thanks i thought only some of them were thicker then stock.

So i need to get 55 pt?

Yes, the hobby boxes are thick stock and the retail boxes are thinner stock. 55 pt on either, the retail will fit in a regular but REAL tight and you risk crushing the corners tryng to cram it in there. Hobby is the way to go anyway though.

Yes i have a 6 box case of hobby..

So around 75 - 55pt toploaders for the numbered stuff

what about the hits such as patch cards. should i just got with like 30 - 110 pts to be safe?

Everything gets taped down real good in team bags so im not worried if they are a tad to big

the jersey cards are not that much thicker than the base (from 2010 Prime) have not opened any of the 2011

(10-14-2011, 01:56 PM)r23b Wrote: the jersey cards are not that much thicker than the base (from 2010 Prime) have not opened any of the 2011
+1, me neither. But i did in 2010.