`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do??

What to do??
Ok i had a trade with some one here and they received there end about a week to week and ahalf ago. Well tonight i come home after work to a message from them saying that one of my cards i sent them was in horrible shape and worthless.If it was that bad wouldnt you send me a message as soon as possible and not wait a week? Now heres the thing i have a bucket account with pictures so you can see my cards. and if you ever traded with me or had an attemp of a trade with me if theres something wrong with the card i let ya know before hand. I always check my cards over before i even accept a trade. Heres another thing in our trade they put on there side to send me a bowman serling auto and a bowman steling jersey of the same player and i receive both jersey cards but no big deal to me i leave them a positive feedback. they still havent left me feedback which will end up probley being a neg if i dont do want they want me to do. What would you do???
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

RE: What to do??
Ya it's kinda sketchy that they wouldn't bring up anything for over a week. I wouldn't have left positive feedback if they sent you the wrong cards either, especially with what happened when they got your end.

(10-13-2011, 02:44 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Ya it's kinda sketchy that they wouldn't bring up anything for over a week. I wouldn't have left positive feedback if they sent you the wrong cards either, especially with what happened when they got your end.
Ya i shouldnt have left the feedback right away but I have never had a problem like this. I only have 7 trades on the new forum and i had twenty trades when we had to use pms.

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

sounds like they dropped the card or something when they got it...and they gave you the wrong card...if anything I think you should tell him to leave a positive and you dont want anything in return for his mistake as long as he leaves positive...but if hes gunna leave a neg then you should pursue getting the right cards in return
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

It stinks but in that case, return eachothers cards and avoid anymore trades with this individual.

(10-13-2011, 02:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: sounds like they dropped the card or something when they got it...and they gave you the wrong card...if anything I think you should tell him to leave a positive and you dont want anything in return for his mistake as long as he leaves positive...but if hes gunna leave a neg then you should pursue getting the right cards in return
Yeah... getting a jersey card instead of an auto is way wrong. You need to use that as leverage against the supposed damage. Make sure he sends you a scan of the card, then provide him a scan of it from your bucket. It is possible it got damaged during shipping, but the week delay is strange. Anyway, you should be able to follow-up to the feedback you left, I think. Let him know you are going to leave additional feedback unless he sends you the right card.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

There have been times where i didnt really inspect the card fully if it were someone i knew or had heard of and then notice a little something when i am switching toploaders. I cant always do this on a daily basis cause my son is grab happy with crushing force! I do and try and look at them a bit more closely now right when i get them, to avoid this type of situation.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I will vouch for you as a stand-up trader, rpm!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Thanks everybody for your replies, I did send them a pm back asking for scans of the card so i can compare it to my pic.
(10-13-2011, 09:20 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I will vouch for you as a stand-up trader, rpm!
Thanks scoonie!!!

COLLECTING

that sucks man....I have had people send me the wrong card or leave one out of a trade before...and they ALWAYS are willing to fix it....and that is understandable....when u are sending out several packages in a limited amount of time you may slip up from time to time....but it is 100% necessary to make it right and send them the right card...ask jdetter lol....I traded him some NC stuff.and without thinking I sent him a T.J Yates auto instead of the Greg Little we agreed to....so I just told him to keep the Yates bc it isnt his responsibility to pay for all the supplies and the shipping cost to get it back...and I sent out the Little to make it right....and on the other end...it was actually greg little again lol...the little was just a throw in to even things out in a pretty high end trade....the guy forgot to send it...well not only did he send me the little...he sent me 2 Mike Williams autos....that is above and beyond would had to be done to make it right.
But these are examples of what SHOULD be done if a card is left out of if a wrong one is sent.

It is just strange that somebody would wait over a week to tell you a card is damaged.
I sure hope you get everything fixed and get the positive feedback you deserve my friend.