`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck is going on in Miami

RE: What the heck is going on in Miami
I'm sorry but if Jimmy Graham can play in the NFL then Lebron could.Lebron if you like him or not is 6'8 260.Thats a big boy out there, bigger than almost all tightends or wide receivers.He was all state as a soph or junior. Who you gonna stick on him? A corner is too small and a linebacker is too slow. He's one of the fastest players in the NBA, long strides. He would be really really good in the NFL.

(10-13-2011, 10:54 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I'm sorry but if Jimmy Graham can play in the NFL then Lebron could.Lebron if you like him or not is 6'8 260.Thats a big boy out there, bigger than almost all tightends or wide receivers.He was all state as a soph or junior. Who you gonna stick on him? A corner is too small and a linebacker is too slow. He's one of the fastest players in the NBA, long strides. He would be really really good in the NFL.
Double team him with Lawrence Timmons and Troy P.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-13-2011, 10:54 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I'm sorry but if Jimmy Graham can play in the NFL then Lebron could.Lebron if you like him or not is 6'8 260.Thats a big boy out there, bigger than almost all tightends or wide receivers.He was all state as a soph or junior. Who you gonna stick on him? A corner is too small and a linebacker is too slow. He's one of the fastest players in the NBA, long strides. He would be really really good in the NFL.
its a whole different world man
Being Big or fast dosent make you a Football player.
There have been several WR's bigger than Lebron....Look at David Boston...he was only 6"2 but weighed only 15 pounds less than somebody a half a foot taller and he was only good for a limited time...and he played football his entire life.
I would go as far to say that some of the worst players in the NFL are leaps and bounds ahead of Lebron in football terms.
Size and Speed can be an advantage...but if you dont know how to run routes...how to attack the ball...have good hands...and so many other variables...you might as well be the smallest slowest person on the field bc its all for none.

A close college friend of mine is a die-hard Fins fan & he now goes by the phrase, "suck to get luck!"
Although, Luck wud b great for that team, I think they have some more holes to fill on both sides of the ball. But im sure they'll get it together tho. They have a lot of talant on that team to be down too long. Jmo.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-13-2011, 11:59 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: A close college friend of mine is a die-hard Fins fan & he now goes by the phrase, "suck to get luck!"
Although, Luck wud b great for that team, I think they have some more holes to fill on both sides of the ball. But im sure they'll get it together tho. They have a lot of talant on that team to be down too long. Jmo.
Suck for Luck is the motto for all of us fin fans lol
We do have some big time players.
I think our Biggest problems are Coaching and Secondary.
I am happy with our WR core.
I would be ok with our RB's if Daniel Thomas could stay healthy....he is a beast when he plays...but I am almost afraid we have another Ronnie Brown on our hands....an amazing back that never reaches long term success bc of injuries.
The O-line has some solid guys...but one or two need to be upgraded.
We have some great pass rushers....and I thought we had good corners and atleast one good safety in Wilson....but I dont think thats the case.

If we can get a good coach in...We will be fine next year....I actually like Chad Henne from a talent perspective....he just isnt a very smart football player.

Im done discussing Phins football this year. It just gets me down. If we win we still lose because of the Luck opportunity. Ive lost my desire this year to be a fan. Honestly for the first time I really dont care if they win or lose. All I care about is JTs stat line which unfortunately isnt too spectacular.

Dont get me wrong I will be a Phins fan forever. They can go 0-16 for 10 straight seasons and that is my team. I bleed orange and aquamarine. However, Im just tired of sucking for a decade. Its boring to even watch their games anymore.

See now Im depressed...Im done with Phins football this year.

But Im not with their cards!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-13-2011, 07:50 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Don't worry, there is a 20% chance that he will drop this whole thing. Just like the passes thrown to him.
I'm a Miami fan and still find this funny as hell..lmao

It was a JOKE. He was messing around and said that. The team is in a rough spot right now and need to get on track i think 1 win can do alot for their morrall.
OK so after reading the rest...
Daniel thomas as many others in teh NFL this year has a hammy issue due to lack of camps to get thier body ready.
Henne got better this year but is missing the Killer insticnt for a QB he isnt good w/ in the 20 yard line. I would like to see an upgrade alot.
I like many others get depressed talking dolphins football but have to look at they can win any week. If the defense can get thier act together we have some killer players.
Lets face it the o line sucks. Oustside of Jake Long who is having a bad year this year and pouncey the rest can go.
We have good wr but Marshall cant drop as may as he does.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(10-13-2011, 08:35 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: naa thats just a rumor....I hate Lebron more than I hate Tom Brady.....I would hate to see that self righteous ***** bag playing for my fins....but there is about a much of a chance of that happening is there is of me marrying Hope Solo.
brady wears a purse! don't like him much. don't care for basketball much these days either. Shaq is the only player i care to watch. but, i do see an opportunity for some really good marketability with the rumors going.

I see Henne doing a Drew Brees. We are going to draft a QB HIGH next year. Let him sit while Henne plays. Henne will have a break out year, we will trade him. Henne wins Super Bowl with other, more talented team. We are stuck in Playoff purgatory as our top flight best of the NFL tries to figure out how to win against the best teams when it matters.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.