Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant decide what to buy!

cant decide what to buy!
Should i get 2 hobby boxes of 2011 topps chrome
or a bryce harper USA jersey auto /399 ?

I love opening boxes and i havnt opened one in a longgg time, but then again i dont wanna be one to fall into the harper craze. If i were to buy it, i would probably just resell it.

what should i do?!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

RE: cant decide what to buy!
Seems like you'll get more bang for your buck on the 2 boxes.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

(10-10-2011, 12:48 PM)86champs Wrote: Seems like you'll get more bang for your buck on the 2 boxes.
I couldnt disagree with this more. Get the Harper! The craze has died down some so his prices are in a good place to be able to make some money on them next season. Odds are that those 2 boxes of Topps Chrome are going to yield you 4 common/semistar autographs valuing no where near the Harper
Also, there is a seller on eBay preselling 2011 Bowman Draft, which seems to be loaded with top prospects, for $55 each and free shipping on the 2nd box. So you could get 2 boxes for $120 dlvd. Only problem is that it is a presell and they arent released until around Thanksgiving, but it's a good value and will give you something to look forward to
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(10-10-2011, 01:12 PM)keyser soze Wrote: I couldnt disagree with this more. Get the Harper! The craze has died down some so his prices are in a good place to be able to make some money on them next season. Odds are that those 2 boxes of Topps Chrome are going to yield you 4 common/semistar autographs valuing no where near the Harper
+1, quality over quanity

I'm totally done with boxes. Doesn't make fiscal sense.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]