`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Jumbo Boxes of 2011 Topps Update

RE: 2 Jumbo Boxes of 2011 Topps Update
(10-08-2011, 09:47 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Nothing.......

[Image: UptonMarquee.jpg]
Nice card. I don't have any Ethier cards, sorry.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(10-08-2011, 09:45 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'd be looking to trade memorabilia cards for other mem cards.
cool, I've actually have an easier time moving Heritage SP's than common gu cards.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I pulled the #273 Diamond anniv. Montero, the gold Montero which isn't listed yet that I can find. Its the topps 60th anniversary gold border one #273 and also the allstar workout jersey card which I also don't see those listed yet unless I'm blind. You pull any tigers?

(10-08-2011, 09:51 PM)piyn Wrote: I pulled the #273 Diamond anniv. Montero, the gold Montero which isn't listed yet that I can find. Its the topps 60th anniversary gold border one #273 and also the allstar workout jersey card which I also don't see those listed yet unless I'm blind. You pull any tigers?
What Montero did you pull? The one numbered to 2011? And yes, I pulled a few Tigers cards.
(10-08-2011, 09:48 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: cool, I've actually have an easier time moving Heritage SP's than common gu cards.
Yeah... I don't really care much for Heritage. I got the few DBacks out of there for my DBacks set, and then I was kinda done with it.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Oops sorry woulda been better with scans lol. these ones are what I pulled

[Image: montero-1.jpg]

Nice. I don't think I pulled any of those. I did pull a couple Gold bordered Tigers, and I think a couple diamond ones, too, but I didn't get any game used Tigers. Are there any players in particular you're looking for?

Nope just Tigers. I'm not even worried about not getting a GU back so no worries on that. But if you need those three I have the diamond one listed in my org and I'll send the other two with it. Just a few tigers inserts and I'll be set. I have doubles and triples of all the Tigers bases so far lol.

(10-08-2011, 10:14 PM)piyn Wrote: Nope just Tigers. I'm not even worried about not getting a GU back so no worries on that. But if you need those three I have the diamond one listed in my org and I'll send the other two with it. Just a few tigers inserts and I'll be set. I have doubles and triples of all the Tigers bases so far lol.
Haha... okay. Let me look and see what I can come up with. I'll get back to you shortly.

Very interested in the Murphy Hope/60 and the Gold Delgado PM me if trading
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Id like to trade for anything Brandon Belt, let me know what you got and ill look for dback stuff
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!