`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW TRADE THREAD!!! W/SCANS BORED LETS DEAL!!!

NEW TRADE THREAD!!! W/SCANS BORED LETS DEAL!!!
The weekend is here and I am ready to do some trading. Let's get it people!!!!!!!

[Image: FootballCards070.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards072.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards073.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards071.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards074.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards075.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards076.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards077.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards078.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards079.jpg]

[Image: FootballCards080.jpg]
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: NEW TRADE THREAD!!! W/SCANS. LETS DO SOME TRADING THIS WEEKEND
Hey man.. Im interested in that Cromartie and the Cushing... check me and see if you like anything.. btw, NO Saints trio jersey is on its way! Sent you the DC today!

(10-07-2011, 08:57 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Hey man.. Im interested in that Cromartie and the Cushing... check me and see if you like anything.. btw, NO Saints trio jersey is on its way! Sent you the DC today!
awesome man! i will take a look and figure something out
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

No problem and no big hurry! I am going to be buying some stuff within the next few weeks as well, so if theres not something there now, I'm sure there will be later!

(10-07-2011, 09:23 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: No problem and no big hurry! I am going to be buying some stuff within the next few weeks as well, so if theres not something there now, I'm sure there will be later!
get some Cowboys for me Smile

(10-07-2011, 09:23 PM)bpab16 Wrote: get some Cowboys for me Smile
I know, right? I never seem to hit Cowboys... well, except a Lonyae Miller.. who knows if he is even a Cowboy any more anyway! I'm holding onto the Darren Woodson Limited patch auto for a nice one for one, so when you get something I really need, its coming your way! Other than that, nothing happening with Dallas!

dude I need that jersey card that has Alstott on it....help me out!

(10-07-2011, 09:31 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: dude I need that jersey card that has Alstott on it....help me out!
send me open offer. u always make me do all the work. lol (no homo)
(10-07-2011, 09:26 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: I know, right? I never seem to hit Cowboys... well, except a Lonyae Miller.. who knows if he is even a Cowboy any more anyway! I'm holding onto the Darren Woodson Limited patch auto for a nice one for one, so when you get something I really need, its coming your way! Other than that, nothing happening with Dallas!
yeah the Woodson is mine! My goal by the end of this month Smile

lol I sent you an open offer....but I have no idea what you want for it lol....just lmk what u like and I will get it out to ya!

back to top..bored and ready to move some cards. Bring me some Cowboys or Aggies