`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some trades.

Looking for some trades.
Looking for 3 color+ patches, HOF autographs, vick cards and colberts I dont have. Check the org and bucket but also ahve alot thats on neither so lemme know if theres anything your really looking for. You can check the pc portion of the bucket as well if you have some decent stuff to trade.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359...Colbert83/
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Looking for some trades.
Love that Young gu from '98.I have a similar Jerry Rice gu,but it has a letter.Totally sick.How much you looking to trade on the Young?You probably don't want bv since it's a sick patch.I know i'm not moving my Rice at bv.I'll shoot you a scan of the Rice if you want.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: Looking for some trades.
(10-05-2011, 05:44 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Love that Young gu from '98.I have a similar Jerry Rice gu,but it has a letter.Totally sick.How much you looking to trade on the Young?You probably don't want bv since it's a sick patch.I know i'm not moving my Rice at bv.I'll shoot you a scan of the Rice if you want.
yeah i believe the young is multicolored on the front patch too! one of my favorite cards tbh. Its not a crazy value card but a nice card since its 90's game used...ill think about trding it or not
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS