`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More loose packs. Prime, Platinum, PP

More loose packs. Prime, Platinum, PP
This is 12 packs of Platinum, still only hit a refractor and that is it.. And out of 2 packs of Prime, nothing. I think I have opened over 30 loose packs at my LCS, and never got a hit.. strange. Think I'm done wasting money in loose packs.

2011 Prime
Jamie Harper RC /399
Jon Baldwin RC /930
Triple Combo Young/Smith/Little PC
Prime Veterans Knowshon Moreno
Green Brandon Lloyd
Green Steve Smith

2011 Press Pass (Threw it in for $1)
Kendall Hunter #69 /299

2011 Platinum
Ryan Williams Xfractor RC
Gold Darren McFadden
Gold Joseph Addai
Kendall Hunter RC
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: More loose packs. Prime, Platinum, PP
Just by a box or do singles online!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I do that
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I guarantee ya...not to offend ur LCS guy. but I GUARANTEE he/she pack searches. I would always ask for a fresh box to be opened if several packs are taken out. My LCS guy will open a new box for me to buy individual packs everytime.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(10-03-2011, 08:32 PM)bpab16 Wrote: I guarantee ya...not to offend ur LCS guy. but I GUARANTEE he/she pack searches. I would always ask for a fresh box to be opened if several packs are taken out. My LCS guy will open a new box for me to buy individual packs everytime.
Keep offending him haha. I am not a fan of him. I did get the two Prime from a new box. Is my luck that bad? 30 packs, and normal 25% of the box is hits, and 0 hits.
Always gone Thur-Sun

ur luck can't be that bad man. but if i was going to buy that many loose packs of platinum I would just go ahead and spend the money on blasters for 19.99 a box. IMO. Hope you have better luck next time. If you pull any Cowboys just bring em my way and if I don't have what you want I will go get it for ya. Hang in there bro! A huge pull awaits you!!!!!!! the fein in me says JUST ONE MORE PACK!!!!!!! lol
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(10-03-2011, 08:39 PM)bpab16 Wrote: ur luck can't be that bad man. but if i was going to buy that many loose packs of platinum I would just go ahead and spend the money on blasters for 19.99 a box. IMO. Hope you have better luck next time. If you pull any Cowboys just bring em my way and if I don't have what you want I will go get it for ya. Hang in there bro! A huge pull awaits you!!!!!!! the fein in me says JUST ONE MORE PACK!!!!!!! lol
I have bought four blasters. Only 2 autos. No refractors. I am not seeing this light haha.
Always gone Thur-Sun

Many times customers come in the day product arrives and open until they get the hits and leave the rest. Many card shops won't open a new box unless you buy the at least the number of packs left in the old box. Then the odds are messed up for all those after him/her. All about economics.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(10-03-2011, 09:15 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Many times customers come in the day product arrives and open until they get the hits and leave the rest. Many card shops won't open a new box unless you buy the at least the number of packs left in the old box. Then the odds are messed up for all those after him/her. All about economics.
Oh I know, but the Platinum had 16 packs left. I have opened 12. 4 left. I almost want to buy just to see. I opened 10 packs out of 2 hockey boxes. 10 packs a box, 4 hits a box. I got no hits.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I always stay away from loose packs if I think they have been "hit". My fello collectors here will rip til they exhaust a box. Sometimes they leave only a couple packs. Sometimes almost a box remains. But the result always seems to be the same. Just no justice sometimes lol
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots