`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay's New "Returns" Listing and Policy

eBay's New "Returns" Listing and Policy
Ok, so eBay has started listing a seller's return policy, viewable from the seach results. But if I buy using PayPal, and there is an issue with my purchase, can't I ALWAYS get a refund/return no matter what the seller's policy is? And shouldn't eBay know this already, since they OWN PayPal?

So it doesn't really matter what their policy is... I could still return it if there is an issue (and I used PayPal).

Right?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: eBay's New "Returns" Listing and Policy
(10-02-2011, 10:19 PM)all day baby Wrote: Ok, so eBay has started listing a seller's return policy, viewable from the seach results. But if I buy using PayPal, and there is an issue with my purchase, can't I ALWAYS get a refund/return no matter what the seller's policy is? And shouldn't eBay know this already, since they OWN PayPal?

So it doesn't really matter what their policy is... I could still return it if there is an issue (and I used PayPal).

Right?
that is how i read their policy. w/paypal no item is restricted from being returned...why the "fake" policy on the listings is beyond me..Every item can be returned no matter what the reason.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95