`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about postage to Canada

Question about postage to Canada
Anybody know how much it usually costs to ship a card to Canada first class? Somebody couldn't read my ebay listing and bought the card from canada after I said I only ship to the U.S. I still will sell it to him. I put shipping at 1.75. How much does it cost? Thanks for the help guys I know we have some canadians on the board lol

RE: Question about postage to Canada
It wasn't much different. You just can't use any kind of tracking when you ship outside USA. That's the only problem. I think my last package to Canada was maybe $3.00 for a package of about 5-6 cards. Can't remember exactly, but it wasn't much different. Just no DC #.

(10-02-2011, 05:47 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Anybody know how much it usually costs to ship a card to Canada first class? Somebody couldn't read my ebay listing and bought the card from canada after I said I only ship to the U.S. I still will sell it to him. I put shipping at 1.75. How much does it cost? Thanks for the help guys I know we have some canadians on the board lol
Like $1.98. I never understood why people don't ship worldwide. I have sold or traded 500 cards to Canada, all but 5 were with no DC/register. Never had a problem.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I sent a card to Australia, Postage was about the same as what it is to ship to somewhere here.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

its not so much not wanting to ship anywhere else I just wanna have them get it quick and last time I shipped to Canada I think it took a little longer than usual and so they docked me a star or 2 for some reason, I shipped it the following day, so since then I've just put only to the U.S. since i know first class gets there in 2-3 days.

(10-02-2011, 06:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: its not so much not wanting to ship anywhere else I just wanna have them get it quick and last time I shipped to Canada I think it took a little longer than usual and so they docked me a star or 2 for some reason, I shipped it the following day, so since then I've just put only to the U.S. since i know first class gets there in 2-3 days.
Well then block the bidder. 99% of people know it takes a while. At least it isn't hockey cards. I get dumbfounded when people don't send to Canada with hockey cards
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-02-2011, 06:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: its not so much not wanting to ship anywhere else I just wanna have them get it quick and last time I shipped to Canada I think it took a little longer than usual and so they docked me a star or 2 for some reason, I shipped it the following day, so since then I've just put only to the U.S. since i know first class gets there in 2-3 days.
just let the bidder know it may take longer due to Customs etc ..... if you communicate this the bay will usually take your side on poor feedback.

it can take 3-4 weeks to get a card here from most US destinations, just something we've learned to accept Sad

let me tell ya Canada Post sucks !!! Sad

wow lol I didn't know canada post was so bad! I'll make sure to message the buyer and let them know it will take longer.

(10-02-2011, 06:31 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: wow lol I didn't know canada post was so bad! I'll make sure to message the buyer and let them know it will take longer.
good idea Smile if they give you grief get out of the transaction, it'll just tell you where things will go from there Wink