`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent pickups and Josh is awesome!

Recent pickups and Josh is awesome!
As some have seen, Josh (jtulliakat0628) have given each other "gifts" to the extent that it's become a game of blind trading. I sent him some stuff a while back and I got my packages this week, and I think I got the better end of the deal. Here's what I got:

2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Jason Heyward PSA 92011 Bowman Sterling Dual Relics Jason Heyward/Mike Stanton #/199

Awesome additions to my (relatively) new Jason Heyward collection from a really great person. THANKS JOSH

And here's everything else I've added in the last few weeks, some are already marked FT

2006 Topps Aflac Autographs Jason Heyward AU2006 Allen & Ginter Autographs Ryan Howard2006 Allen & Ginter Autographs Chase Utley

Also added some nice N43's, but I'll reply below with those

[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: Recent pickups and Josh is awesome!
What did you send him for those?
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Going to hold off on posting my N43's, I am missing a few scans and they're all different sizes. WIll post nest week
(10-01-2011, 02:09 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: What did you send him for those?
He got a Topps 206 Chrome Ryan Braun Red Refractor #/25 that finished his rainbow, a Bud Norris Bowman Chrome Gold Ref and Blue Ref, and a Norris Chrome Auto. We never discuss "trades", just randomly send each other things we know the other needs

(10-01-2011, 02:09 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: What did you send him for those?
He didn't have to send me anything for em. He has really awesome knowledge about the hobby and helped me out tremendously chasing/attempting to chase a few brauns that were pretty rare a little while. Eriks a very cool and classy guy.

You know it's no problem bro! Our friendship means a lot to me. I talk to this guy as much as my own brother! Which is saying a lot cause we are still yet to meet up!

I really like the Howard and utley and heywards, lol obviously. You should go Phillie crazy collecting now that Pence is actually with a good team!

We'll def get together soon. My PT is almost complete so I will go back to having every other Friday off and we can meet up at the card shop.

Also, just added this

2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars UD Black Pride of a Nation Tommy Hanson AU #/99

(10-01-2011, 09:16 PM)keyser soze Wrote: We'll def get together soon. My PT is almost complete so I will go back to having every other Friday off and we can meet up at the card shop.

Also, just added this

2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars UD Black Pride of a Nation Tommy Hanson AU #/99
Dude that's crazy that you post a Ud black pick up cause I finally just picked up brauns at about half book.

Ive alway liked the look of ud black. Crazy dark eye appealing design.

Ugh! I've gotta stop spending money! Lol