`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love finding peyton manning autos

RE: I love finding peyton manning autos
(10-01-2011, 01:21 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have noticed the hobby back in the upswing the past year as well.

We had a new LCS open up about 6 months ago and he said he is finally doing really good...I already work for an LCS on a fill in or busy time of the year basis but at the new one he said he may want to hire me to work full time when I am not in class Smile
there is money to be made in the hobby for sure. the only long term problem is there are not enough kids getting into it. im 20 and have collected my whole life...even during the pokemon fade i stuck to sports cards. all kids care about these days are video games. I invested all my money when i was younger into sports cards. And when i turned 16 I bought In my opinion a very nice car. More kids need to get into it.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Awesome! Ya know, i really think it was that 2010 rookie class, Tebow, McCoy, Bradford, really brought alot of exposure and the whole nation was into that class. It skyrocketed when all those cards came out. this year i thought was a huge disapointment but it is picking up speed now with the season going and all.
Hey Chad, this guy mpekar below you on the boards has some Keary Colbert cards on his trade list, I was surprised to see them.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-01-2011, 01:27 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Awesome! Ya know, i really think it was that 2010 rookie class, Tebow, McCoy, Bradford, really brought alot of exposure and the whole nation was into that class. It skyrocketed when all those cards came out. this year i thought was a huge disapointment but it is picking up speed now with the season going and all.
Hey Chad, this guy mpekar below you on the boards has some Keary Colbert cards on his trade list, I was surprised to see them.
Ill look. Thanks for the info. Hope theres something i need

(10-01-2011, 01:26 AM)chads-cards Wrote: there is money to be made in the hobby for sure. the only long term problem is there are not enough kids getting into it. im 20 and have collected my whole life...even during the pokemon fade i stuck to sports cards. all kids care about these days are video games. I invested all my money when i was younger into sports cards. And when i turned 16 I bought In my opinion a very nice car. More kids need to get into it.
same thing here bro....I am kinda the exact same way lol...I just turned 21 and my dad never had a shop but he did shows the whole time I was little...I have literally been collecting my whole life as well....when I was in high school I sold off almost every valuable card I had except my PC stuff and I started back collecting at 18...and well here I am lol

(10-01-2011, 01:33 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: same thing here bro....I am kinda the exact same way lol...I just turned 21 and my dad never had a shop but he did shows the whole time I was little...I have literally been collecting my whole life as well....when I was in high school I sold off almost every valuable card I had except my PC stuff and I started back collecting at 18...and well here I am lol
last year i sold off a good chunk. talking 3 4 rows full of autos/patchs/rcs. I have 20 diff crosby autos/a ton of patrick kane rc autos/2005 absolute tools of the trade jumbo hof baseball players. Just insane stuff. I lost touch of why ive always collected and just saw the $$$. Now im on a goal to get my PC back up. So im selling off all the low end utos/jerseys/etc to upgrade again. I have 25 1993 proline bettis rc autos and sold a bunch of em. wish i had those ones back

(10-01-2011, 01:37 AM)chads-cards Wrote: last year i sold off a good chunk. talking 3 4 rows full of autos/patchs/rcs. I have 20 diff crosby autos/a ton of patrick kane rc autos/2005 absolute tools of the trade jumbo hof baseball players. Just insane stuff. I lost touch of why ive always collected and just saw the $$$. Now im on a goal to get my PC back up. So im selling off all the low end utos/jerseys/etc to upgrade again. I have 25 1993 proline bettis rc autos and sold a bunch of em. wish i had those ones back
I have a few decent Bettis rookie cards but I have always wanted an auto of him!!
You got some nice stuff to add back to the PC from me the past 2 days lol

(10-01-2011, 01:42 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have a few decent Bettis rookie cards but I have always wanted an auto of him!!
You got some nice stuff to add back to the PC from me the past 2 days lol
thats were its all going. and the proling is his only rc auto i believe

(10-01-2011, 01:50 AM)chads-cards Wrote: thats were its all going. and the proling is his only rc auto i believe
almost all the stuff u traded me will be PC as well so we helped each other a lot lol...but thats what this site is for!
I think u are right on the Bettis....but I would be happy with any auto of him period lol...I am going to search the LCS again but the only one I have seen there is the 1997 Leaf 8x10 auto

I can maybe trade you one of the 1993 prolines. The last 2 thats sold were $125 and $51. the one that sold for $51 was mine and it had damage. They go for $100 all day. Thats full book on them. Only three have been on ebay in the last 2 years. 2 in the last month

(10-01-2011, 01:57 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I can maybe trade you one of the 1993 prolines. The last 2 thats sold were $125 and $51. the one that sold for $51 was mine and it had damage. They go for $100 all day. Thats full book on them. Only three have been on ebay in the last 2 years. 2 in the last month
well let me think it over...if u want to trade one I may be interested in it!!